Mahoney

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I might have missed it but I haven't seen threads or much talk about him. Dude played really well, seemed like he took a lot of Gaynors snaps today. He looked like a legit run blocker , he actually jumped off the screen a few times

Advertisement
Wild what an o-line looks like when they don't have a statue behind them isn't it?

Made the post in the Gaynor thread. In the game and then on here, seems people are giving Gaynor credit for some of the work Mahoney did. I guess we sometimes see what we wanna see. Mahoney was in there in the last drive and did well. He can move a bit, so he's got that going for him.

Made the post in the Gaynor thread. In the game and then on here, seems people are giving Gaynor credit for some of the work Mahoney did. I guess we sometimes see what we wanna see. Mahoney was in there in the last drive and did well. He can move a bit, so he's got that going for him.

I thought I saw 62 a lot more than 65....did you? I actually had to look at the roster to see who 62 was

Mahoney? I had given him up as a Folden wasted scholarship. If he indeed played well today, it shows what decent coaching can do. All the more reason to dislike the past regime.

Advertisement

I thought I saw 62 a lot more than 65....did you? I actually had to look at the roster to see who 62 was

I know. I was shocked to see him out there contributing. Totally forgot he was on the team.

I remember we used to talk of Mahoney and Loftus in the same way. But Mahoney always looked like a road grader to me. The type of kid who shapes out to a solid 4th and 5th year guy on the two-deep, possibly a starter. Gauthier was made of the same mold. And I expect the same from Dyksta.

Can't always fill the lineup with 5 or 10 Donaldsons. These guys are needed even on championship teams.

Advertisement
Coaching baby! I like that the development. Nice to see.

Searels has made major improvements with this unit since last season. I don't find myself b1tching and complaining as much......might also have to do with the fact we have a QB that's mobile and doesn't stand in the pocket like a statue.

He's now on the list of my favorite Mahoneys, joining Mahoney-Pearson, Balls Mahoney and Steve Guttenberg's character from Police Academy.

Coaching baby! I like that the development. Nice to see.

Searels has made major improvements with this unit since last season. I don't find myself b1tching and complaining as much......might also have to do with the fact we have a QB that's mobile and doesn't stand in the pocket like a statue.

Isn't it sooo much nicer having a badass coaching staff that knows how to improve what is wrong? I love this team!

Advertisement
The only thing i recognized about that right guard spot was how much smaller our line gets with big vaughn injured.

Advertisement
Back