- Aug 2, 2017
- Dugans that dude. Can recruit and his WRs are blocking their ass off. Edelman JR finally seeing the light under him too.
- Walton is elite, no one cares more about winning than him. The kid was in tears when he thought his season was over with that small injury in the first half. Homer is already a good backup, his ceiling is high and he will be scary good with time. Brown doing good.
- Yall see that choc Gray sighting? Kid bullied his way through and has some hands to him too, glad to see he got some reps, none of them bad.
- We'll be fine with Rosier. With good play calling, we may be more than fine. Stop calling for the skinny 18 year old.
- Anyone else noticed how pissed Richt was around the half? Refreshing.
- Split Herndon out wide and get him the ball if you want a first down.
- Mullins still has a way to go, shouldn't be throwing long balls to him until he's ready.
- This is probably the worst defense we'll face the rest of the year. Glad the team could get their confidence up a bit.
- Oline are as advertised. Wait and see approach with the Oline versus a good D but so far so good.
- Moten and Trent Harris? Them boyz. Glad to see even our backups putting in work.
- Mcintosh played like a first rounder. Almost single-handedly stopped their run game at times.
- McCloud the real deal.
- Redwine played average, but he may have had the best game in the secondary. Sigh.
- Malek Young NEEDS to learn how to turn his damn head around when he's covering a man deep. We'll get flagged for it if he doesn't.
- Dee Delaney, green tree all-american, many lies have been said.
- All summer, Manny Diaz had said the emphasis this year was on creating turnovers. But these 2 stars keep juking out our D in the open field. Tackling needs to be the priority.
- Special Teams played fine by the way. Jersey Mike can make those 50+ yard FG, so stop ranting on him and consider us lucky. Feagles needs a little practice pinning teams down close to the end zone, he'll be great with time.
Toledo is probably a part of the top 3/4 offenses we'll play all year. These toledo boys needed to win us to go 13-0 and they played their heart out. Who knows what the score would've been if Toledo didn't shoot their own feet with all their penalties. I'm not one to throw the towel in on the defense yet, but now's the time for guys like Shaq and Quan to light a fire under the ass of that Defensive locker room. If things don't change quick, especially in the secondary, don't expect a better season than last year.