magic spell

nyibis

Freshman
Everyone is clearly upset with our current program so what if you had a magic wand.

1. What current ACC program/staff/team would you swap for. Straight up swap, no exceptions, no substitutions and no conditions?? Just magically appear out of the smoke.

2. Or, what current ACC coaching staff would you swap for to coach our current team? No other conference, no exclusions or substitutions.

3. Then if you had one spell to swap our current team and staff for any current playoff team who would you select to run out of the smoke wearing orange, green and white and the U on their helmets.

1. GT
2. FSU
3. Oregon

What spell would you cast?

Advertisement
Interesting questions

1. FSU - even swap/no swindle
2. Considering the talent we now have on both sides of the ball - I almost picked VT but I'll go with UL
3. Oregon - too exciting to pass on

Advertisement
Everyone is clearly upset with our current program so what if you had a magic wand.

1. What current ACC program/staff/team would you swap for. Straight up swap, no exceptions, no substitutions and no conditions?? Just magically appear out of the smoke.

2. Or, what current ACC coaching staff would you swap for to coach our current team? No other conference, no exclusions or substitutions.

3. Then if you had one spell to swap our current team and staff for any current playoff team who would you select to run out of the smoke wearing orange, green and white and the U on their helmets.

1. GT
2. FSU
3. Oregon

What spell would you cast?

I'll even swap for last year's gators staff. I would love for Muschamp to coach Miami over golden.

Muscha.p fires coaches . that's a plus.

Which leads me to my next point . in 2020 when golden contract ends Miami should ask the next coach "are you afraid to fire a coach. Have you ever fired a coach?". If he answers no and yes than hire him and....WE BACK

1. Pains me to say this but - no one. Can't give the obvious answer because I despise them.
2. Staff only? UNC
3. Oregon. Hands down. GO DUCKS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back