Madison High School Kevin Kegler USF Defensive Tackle commit

Advertisement
1 Against Pahokee I played 75+ plays on defense and some plays on offense . I played the whole game with no sub and you picked one play that I lost leverage and fell .
2. With all due respect could you guys please stop judging me from a combine a went to a whole year ago .I have gotten bigger, faster , stronger, quicker and better .
3.I have grew a inch since a whole year ago. So your logic on my height is "inaccurate"
4.And Kane Taylor? He visited USF with me this weekend , I'm heavier than him he is half of inch taller than me .So when speaking on size we are similar .
THANKS!:)

I heard Peter Ariz is too scared to have you on his podcast

The first post in this thread. I'll bite. If you're not second guessing going to USF, why are you on a Canes message board arguing with Canes about your talent and potential as a football player? Also, are you posting from class?

Never did I say I was second guessing my recruitment. I really don't know where that assumption came from .

Advertisement
It's the fact that you guys are ripping me from me a year ago . I'm different now . And I have PE this period . But I'm not going to talk anymore I'll do better showing you in about 8 months regardless of where I'm at . I thank the people that respect me and the people that wants the best for me . I will continue to yearn for greatness , proving to people that I am who I say I am. That is what has me to where I am today .

It's the fact that you guys are ripping me from me a year ago . I'm different now . And I have PE this period . But I'm not going to talk anymore I'll do better showing you in about 8 months regardless of where I'm at . I thank the people that respect me and the people that wants the best for me . I will continue to yearn for greatness , proving to people that I am who I say I am. That is what has me to where I am today .

FAKE.

Again good for you standing up for yourself, I tell all the young bucks I mentor to never doubt themselves and to learn from every experience in life.

On another note I found this full game film of Madison County vs Florida HS from Sept 2016 ( check out # 15 in white does he look familiar)

[video=youtube_share;oBxmpZX_-wU]https://youtu.be/oBxmpZX_-wU[/video]

Advertisement
Back