Palm Harbor Cane Sophomore Joined Jan 24, 2012 Messages 1,393 Jul 12, 2017 #21 I'll say this there aren't 2 teams on our schedule better than us! If we lose 2 games this year it won't be because the other teams are more talented!
I'll say this there aren't 2 teams on our schedule better than us! If we lose 2 games this year it won't be because the other teams are more talented!
kryptonite AARP Joined Dec 13, 2012 Messages 14,208 Jul 12, 2017 #22 Palm Harbor Cane said: I'll say this there aren't 2 teams on our schedule better than us! If we lose 2 games this year it won't be because the other teams are more talented! Click to expand... ...is what everybody said in 2016. Also in 15, 14, 13, 12, 11...
Palm Harbor Cane said: I'll say this there aren't 2 teams on our schedule better than us! If we lose 2 games this year it won't be because the other teams are more talented! Click to expand... ...is what everybody said in 2016. Also in 15, 14, 13, 12, 11...
rok Great Poster Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 24,321 Jul 12, 2017 #23 10 regular season wins is a stretch. 10 including a bowl win seems more likely.