Maalik Murphy to the portal

He’s pretty much guaranteed a starting job, most of the top P5 programs want a proven quarterback so I don’t think he would start. It’s a good starting spot for him cause it could lead to him transferring to an elite program down the line.
Agreed. Does really well year 1 and probably bolts anyways. Needs a full year of proven experience…hopefully bad against us though ;)

Advertisement

@JustAFanHTX

chris farley cinema supremo GIF

Advertisement
I don’t know what the kids potential is long term/Nfl. He has some big time potential tools to do well at the college level.

Better hope Brewer wasn’t just the Co-OC in title and actually has some juice. On top of that who is this kid throwing to and handing off to?

I think this is going to go horribly for Manny.

Advertisement
I don’t know what the kids potential is long term/Nfl. He has some big time potential tools to do well at the college level.

Better hope Brewer wasn’t just the Co-OC in title and actually has some juice. On top of that who is this kid throwing to and handing off to?

I think this is going to go horribly for Manny.
He’s horrendous and is being propped up by his HS ranking and being the backup of a Top 5 team

Advertisement
You get a QB….and you get a QB…..and You get a Qb……Everyone gets a QB……not you Miami you don’t get one yet you gotta wait your turn…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back