Maalik Murphy to the portal

Advertisement
Well he came in for Ewers and they trusted him less than we trusted Emory to start the game lol.
Guess we'll see how he performs.
So far this year any time Malik has come in it has been run, run, deep pass. He has incredible velocity in his throw.

Malik and/or Arch will be helming the Longhorns for the remainder of the regular season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never understood why 5star QB’s goes to teams with multiple 5 star QB’s already there?

Then they wonder why not going to play ?

GOCANES

I never understood why 5star QB’s goes to teams with multiple 5 star QB’s already there?

Then they wonder why not going to play ?

GOCANES

1. They are confident and think they'll be able to beat out anyone else
2. Programs that are recruiting multiple 5-star QB's are usually running elite offenses that showcase your talents and get you to the league
3. They pay you a lot of ******* money

Advertisement
1. They are confident and think they'll be able to beat out anyone else
2. Programs that are recruiting multiple 5-star QB's are usually running elite offenses that showcase your talents and get you to the league
3. They pay you a lot of ******* money
Now you can just transfer if you do not start or are 3rd string. And of course, the $$$

He's been there 4/5 years now as a starter. Didn't think he has eligability left/ would leave Miss State

2020 doesn’t count because of COVID.

So he has 1 year left.

I could see him trying to do what Armstrong did and go back to an Air Raid to try to get some better numbers his last year.

Advertisement
2020 doesn’t count because of COVID.

So he has 1 year left.

I could see him trying to do what Armstrong did and go back to an Air Raid to try to get some better numbers his last year.

I think he's less than 2K yards away from being the SEC all time passing yards record holder so idk if he would leave the conference

Miami will be watching..
ugly betty eye roll GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Back