Maalik Murphy to the portal

He didn’t. He was suspended, found not guilty, and there was legitimate discussion rather to start Fifita over him when he was cleared last week.

Don‘t guess. Im the wrong guy to do that with. Especially when 4 of the picks you’re complaining about came in a game they lost in OT.
Interesting. So you’re saying they decided to go with Fafita over De Laura? Sounds like exactly what I said.

Let me do some quick math for you. His career numbers are 62 TD’s and 31 picks. That’s a 2/1 TD to INT rate. He has a turnover problem.

Advertisement
If we're going to move on from TVD and invest big NIL on a portal QB,it can't be on a project,someone with potential.It must be on a sure thing with proven results.
1698632439493.png

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Interesting. So you’re saying they decided to go with Fafita over De Laura? Sounds like exactly what I said.

Let me do some quick math for you. His career numbers are 62 TD’s and 31 picks. That’s a 2/1 TD to INT rate. He has a turnover problem.
Lmfao yea because why change anything if you’re winning? Are you stupid or something?

LoL at your TD to INT ratio. All that proves is that you don’t know ****. If there was such a problem then why could he beat him out in camp?? Why’d it take a suspension? Oh right, because he wasn’t better.

Lmfao yea because why change anything if you’re winning? Are you stupid or something?

LoL at your TD to INT ratio. All that proves is that you don’t know ****. If there was such a problem then why could he beat him out in camp?? Why’d it take a suspension? Oh right, because he wasn’t better.
Are you saying a 2/1 ratio is good? You’re the one who claims he doesn’t have a turnover problem. Hard to complain about TVD throwing picks and then clamoring for a guy who throws more.

Plenty of reasons he won the job. One being if he lost he would’ve been gone. I would’ve trusted a 2 year starter over a guy who hadn’t played a snap to start the year too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll die on this hill, Ward should have a Brinks truck backed up to his doorstep. Him behind this o-line with a stout defense would be double digit wins without any issue imo. Tell Francisco get him on the phone. Blatantly tamper. I don’t give a ****, just make it happen.

288C1E01-CB40-40AF-824D-C0486CA3E77F.jpeg

Advertisement
I think Cam Rising would make a ton of sense. View attachment 263543
Utah fans were giving it their all this week, every interview Rising did he seemed non-committal about returning. Kept saying “we’ll see” or “I’m just worried about this season with this team” no matter how many times they chanted “one more year” or “We want Cam”.

Hopefully he does make a business decision and at the very least test the portal waters.

Advertisement
My list, in order of who I would like us to pursue if they became available.

Michael Pratt
Cam Ward
Maalik Murphy
Cam Rising
Brock Vandagriff

Utah fans were giving it their all this week, every interview Rising did he seemed non-committal about returning. Kept saying “we’ll see” or “I’m just worried about this season with this team” no matter how many times they chanted “one more year” or “We want Cam”.

Hopefully he does make a business decision and at the very least test the portal waters.
I think he is going to be a big target if he truly does enter. I have seen him linked to ND.

Advertisement
Back