M. Rosier > T. Martell

I believe our oline is average at run blocking. Where they seem to struggle the most is pass block. They are going against one of the best dline in the ACC though.
I’m not even talking about the spring. Talking about what we saw last year. There was times we got pushed back against lesser comp

Advertisement
If he is the great offensive mind everyone says then he will adjust. Bobby Petrino and Enos run the same multiple offense but when Bobby got LJ8 he ran the spread. All 3 of our QBs are better suited for a spread offense.
This. (But, I think Enos is too conservative, too Big Ten, to do it)

Advertisement
Not impressed with any of our quarterbacks to be honest

With the mix of the 3 playing w/ and against 1st & 2nd stringers, how could you not be impressed?? Today didn’t show any as world-beaters, no, but the competition (from 3 guys learning a new offense behind a suspect O-line) was encouraging. Anyone who objectively watched today’s practice saw that.

(edit) To say you are not impressed with any of the 3 when they don’t have Brevin or JT to throw to is, to put it nicely, a quick rush to judgement.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he is the great offensive mind everyone says then he will adjust. Bobby Petrino and Enos run the same multiple offense but when Bobby got LJ8 he ran the spread. All 3 of our QBs are better suited for a spread offense.
I will agree with you on the principal that Enos needs to tailor his offense to the skill sets of his players, otherwise, that's very Mork-like. That said, I don't think we can judge what he's doing until we see actual games played and decisions made, including adjustments. They're still trying to get comfortable in a new system and we aren't seeing the whole offensive picture.

I can understand why seeing Tate under center upsets you but it needs to keep playing out. If he goes into the season and forces his system like Mork did, regardless of the players' skillsets, and without adjustments, plenty of people will speak up but it's way too early.

I will agree with you on the principal that Enos needs to tailor his offense to the skill sets of his players, otherwise, that's very Mork-like. That said, I don't think we can judge what he's doing until we see actual games played and decisions made, including adjustments. They're still trying to get comfortable in a new system and we aren't seeing the whole offensive picture.

I can understand why seeing Tate under center upsets you but it needs to keep playing out. If he goes into the season and forces his system like Mork did, regardless of the players' skillsets, and without adjustments, plenty of people will speak up but it's way too early.

Yeah I said I'm going to wait until week 0 to judge Enos offense. I know he didn't open up his playbook. Which is a smart move by the coaching staff.

I think if Tate or Kosi wins the job there will be more spread than under center. But if Jarren wins might go more under center bc Jarren seems to look best with those drops from center of the 3

Advertisement
I had to check in with this thread . Maybe we don't judge a kid after 1 pratice next time ? LOL

Advertisement
He is going to have to or he won't be at Miami long. I feel like he is not showing his cards.

Seems like the focus this spring was getting his qbs used to the under the center part of the playbook. I think this summer and fall he will open up the shotgun part of the playbook and really go to work.

Advertisement
Back