Luther Campbell no longer at MNW

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
He has tweeted that he was informed today that his services were no longer needed at Miami Northwestern.

I know there will be sarcastic posts about it, but he is not the issue there. That defense has been very good the last few years and you can tell they were very well-coached on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
pete why you love luke so much?

It's not that I "love" him. I think he's been a very good coach the last few years and there's no denying the stats. The MNW offense has been a train wreck. As far as Luke personally, he's always been very helpful to me as far as interviews and information goes. As a young guy trying to make a name for myself, I appreciate him granting me that opportunity, especially considering he doesn't do many interviews at all nowadays.

Advertisement
Pete so do you have an idea of what lead to L. Campbell being shown the door?

/ For the record Pete, you lucky as **** to even have a relationship w/ Uncle Luke, what you need to do is ask him to let you come to one of his "private" parties.

Pete so do you have an idea of what lead to L. Campbell being shown the door?

/ For the record Pete, you lucky as **** to even have a relationship w/ Uncle Luke, what you need to do is ask him to let you come to one of his "private" parties.

Probably because MNW sucks this year

Luke was made the fall guy plain and simple and anyone who actually has watched MNW can see that. The offense is **** and his defense is put in bad spots. His life outside of coaching I believe played a part to

Advertisement
The guy sucks and a racist...

And you're not a racist? Lol. Just because Luke decided to put Golden on blast for not recruiting certain kids, putting out a horrible defense last year, etc...... doesn't make him a racist. Luke is and will always be a UM football fan/actual family, and has done more than most PERSONALLY for countless numbers of UM players over time.

he's a racist dbag that has done nothing to help the team he claims to love, actually the opposite, he's hurt us locally creating the perception that we don't respect local talent and that Golden was a bad hire. Hope his racist *** continues to fade into complete obscurity

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has tweeted that he was informed today that his services were no longer needed at Miami Northwestern.

I know there will be sarcastic posts about it, but he is not the issue there. That defense has been very good the last few years and you can tell they were very well-coached on that side of the ball.

He is an racist idiot who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Luke isn't racist and lol at fans still upset over Luke's comments. I remember when Ice and SFL coaches hated the white coach from the north and we would never get another BTW kid again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back