LULZ Chief Keef

Advertisement
I like it. Defense is suppose to be a pain delivery system. That play brings benefits later when guy is looking around instead of doing his job.

We need more of this.....i don't mind the rep of "ThugU" on the field...I mind "ThugU" off the field. Teams calling us "Candy Canes" and saying the "storm is over" need to be reminded of the school that created swag. Let the dogs off the leash and I guarantee we will see a difference in our play and our respect level go up.

Advertisement
nah you guys got it wrong man....he's called Chief Keef because he looks just like the rapper from Chicago

Exhibit A.
Chief Keef

tumblr_mrplagcayX1qkoopko1_400.gif

Jamal Carter
RNTNZXOWGKHPMBJ.20130822185311.jpg

He needs to be hitting ppl with the ball or trying to catch the ball like that. Time for him to step up. Ppl want to see that Sean T. in him come out

It's very very rare to see a player of Sean Taylors nature and I don't think we will ever see someone like that again. I hope we will and he is playing for the Canes, but Taylor was a freak of nature. The combo of size and skill was frightening and if you saw the documentary on the NFL network on him it emphasized that.

I'll go out on a limb and say this, but I have not seen a defensive player in college since Taylor who could change the entire game. Where offenses constantly looked for him and players were scared of going across the middle. That FSU game in 2003 was a thing of beauty....

There's his clone in Gabriel but think he is more basketball than FB

Gabriel Taylor could be a star in either sport. He's just like Sean. Extremely athletic. If I'm correct Gabriel is in middle school right now. He's been killing it in Pop Warner.

Advertisement
He needs to be hitting ppl with the ball or trying to catch the ball like that. Time for him to step up. Ppl want to see that Sean T. in him come out

It's very very rare to see a player of Sean Taylors nature and I don't think we will ever see someone like that again. I hope we will and he is playing for the Canes, but Taylor was a freak of nature. The combo of size and skill was frightening and if you saw the documentary on the NFL network on him it emphasized that.

I'll go out on a limb and say this, but I have not seen a defensive player in college since Taylor who could change the entire game. Where offenses constantly looked for him and players were scared of going across the middle. That FSU game in 2003 was a thing of beauty....

Gabriel Taylor could be a star in either sport. He's just like Sean. Extremely athletic. If I'm correct Gabriel is in middle school right now. He's been killing it in Pop Warner.

You are correct.

Love it. Did anyone see or hear about ryan mayes going onto the field and acting like he was taking pictures of tracey howard i believe it was?

Yes, saw it. a coach immediately grabbed him and yanked him off the field. hilarious

Advertisement
So this was a personal foul even though it happened during the play but Gregory can blast Kayaa into the turf after the play is over without a flag?

Gabe has everything sean has as far as body type the way he runs, let's see if he has that killer and those instincts in him. I'm pretty sure Butch will make him a beast

Advertisement

marc hogan (guy from FB on another thread either here or WEZ) disagrees w u bc he played a little DB

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back