LULZ at this "analysis"

RiDLer80

All-American
What to watch: Week 6 vs. Miami

2) Irish's D-line. Eyes will be on that young secondary waiting for it to show its age, but much of the defensive backs' success or failure will depend on the pressure Notre Dame gets up front. Facing a young offensive line that lost a redshirt senior last week, the Irish should have as clear an edge as they've had since facing Navy in Week 1.

Link to full article:http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/colleges/post/_/id/7035/what-to-watch-week-6-vs-miami

Ben Jones was really a huge loss and I guess our OL is closer to Navy than Michigan or Michigan State.

Advertisement
:ibisroflmao:

The desire for Miami to fail is strong. Navy...really.SMH

Almost as many LULZ as the ****** fx broadcast that had kacy Rodgers and Olsen Pierre as our impact players

Advertisement
Are they out of their minds? They haven't seen an offensive line this good all year. Michigan State had injuries on the line and Michigan was small as ****.

And michigan should've blasted them but Robinson couldn't stop throwing jump balls to ND.

"Uniforms! C'mon! These have been talked about more than the game."

this guy is a clown

Seriously, does every media outlet out there put more stock on an average senior than a beast sophmore or junior?

Advertisement
I like it. Sounds like me that they're relying on those uniforms to put points on the board.

Also sounds like they're mighty confident that they'll have no trouble with Miami. Now, if we'll all show up and play to our capabilities at the same time . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back