Luke Stampini crystal balls Callaway to Miami?

Advertisement
add coley also, he is supposed to be a huge recruting threat in miami and with him and ice we are losing guys all over the place. when the product is terrible and the coaching plays to the opposite of your strength and hurts your draft stock no recruter will help.

Would be huge.

Arguably the best receiver in South Florida.
Come on D stop being a homer. He's not on Ridley level.

How's it being a homer? I don't expect Callaway to come here.

Callaway has been on my radar since he first started getting burn in spring 2013. https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ing-Jamboree-at-FIU?highlight=dmoney+jamboree

Ridley is a great, great player but he's older than me. Callaway is still improving by leaps and bounds. I put all three of those guys in the same class.

I echo D$ money's assessment on callaway. I have seen this kid play live multiple times at Homestead and let me tell you this, homeboy is electric!!
Hence, Lane was not the best Wr on his team last year. Look back at Callaway's spring ball/Jamboree clips going into his Jr and you tell me who stood out the most on that young,Homestead squad !

Advertisement
Callaway is really trending towards us. Callaway, Cager, and Chatman would be a really good haul at WR. I still think Gosier will be dropped but he seems to be still in at this point. Golden has taken couple people like Gosier who has no recruiting buzz. I personally like Gosier so I'll be fine with that

Advertisement
I'll tell you something. I would be extremely stoked if he comes to Miami as I wasn't expecting him to come here. He hasn't even peaked yet as D$ mentioned.

And for the people questioning ICE on Callaway and Davis.... They were not his kids. They came from Homestead.

Advertisement
I heard he's really, really feeling Texas. He might be Charlie's last pull in Florida.

You heard from who U troll...?

Relax, Laz.

I don't owe you **** but that's coming from someone who was in San Antonio for All American week this past week.

This is good news though. Not sure how hard Texas is after him but Davante Davis committing really put Texas on the map for him.

For those that don't know Stampini is the UF best writer for 247 sports....

He just crystal balled Callaway to Miami

I thought this was interesting since most thought he was UF bound

Just passing it along!

When Luke does it usually ends up being right

Advertisement
I'll tell you something. I would be extremely stoked if he comes to Miami as I wasn't expecting him to come here. He hasn't even peaked yet as D$ mentioned.

And for the people questioning ICE on Callaway and Davis.... They were not his kids. They came from Homestead.

but they are his son's kids so i would think that would count for something.

Advertisement
Back