Luke on Schiano

B.B.B

Oh wait.....
Luke's an opportunistic scumbag, but I do love that he said this:

"Everybody hates Greg Schiano here. If they hired him, it would be the death of this program. Ain't one high school coach around here that likes him.

Why interview him? What's his record [68-67 in college, 11-21 in the NFL]? He was OK at Rutgers. He shouldn't even be in the conversation. His personality doesn't fit these kids. They won't put up with that **** he did in Tampa.

The South Florida kids that played at Rutgers have said no way. They hate his guts. The **** he did when he went there, with the billboards on I-95? I have no idea why they even talked to him."

Uncle Luke ranks 8 Miami head coaching candidates: 'Everybody hates Greg Schiano here' - SBNation.com

Advertisement
Pretty much sums up why Schiano is the second worst candidate to Cristobal and easily the worst of the remaining four.

That's why Schiano is probably begging Christobal to join him if he somehow gets this job. If what Luke says is true about HS coaches not liking him, it's a wise move on his part.

Advertisement
Does anyone know how to get up a petition against this horrendous hire? I would do it but I'm just not that knowledgeable about the internet to handle it. Maybe if this gang of nimrods know how much money and goodwill they will squander by hiring this Joisey hack, they'll reconsider it.

Advertisement
Back