Luke at UNC

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
....held my tongue but wanted to ask him where was his gator jersey 79F29BC9-B2C6-4356-B3E2-AAA014226AF0.jpg

Advertisement
Luke has his faults but he’s a cane and still rep still to this day. He keeps it real and the truth isn’t always positive.

Should have axed him what happened to his twitter buddy Brewster. They used to wax poetic to each other about how great FSU was.

[TWEET]924633479131947008[/TWEET]
I can do without all the fsu talking up he was doing before this year, but let’s be real he’s not saying anythingthat a rational fan wouldn’t say right now

Advertisement
[TWEET]924633479131947008[/TWEET]
I can do without all the fsu talking up he was doing before this year, but let’s be real he’s not saying anythingthat a rational fan wouldn’t say right now

Nobody complained about that tweet. It's 99% of the other garbage he says that ****es people off.

Luke has his faults but he’s a cane and still rep still to this day. He keeps it real and the truth isn’t always positive.

lol keeping it real by accusing UM of being a racist institution for firing a ****** coach in randy? or sucking off the gators newest hire? how about the FSU pump? h

He is a front running bit(h. He is all Miami again now that his two pocket filling teams suck balls

Saw him too. I enjoy him well enough when he hypes the program up; there's always room for bandwagon fans. Can't forget how he takes shots the moment things go poorly though, so I was glad to see that once people recognized him, he had to take about 50 pictures in a row and missed most of the second half.

Advertisement
I want one of those UM jackets he had at the BET Hip Hop Awards. Those jackets were fly as ****! That said, Uncle Luke is like an ex wife..Love/Hate relationship. Is what it is with Luke. We know he loves the U. I just think he needs to forgive the program for overlooking a lot of his kids. Devonta Freeman being one of them. Ok..we get it..we phucked up BAD by not recruiting him..can we move on now?

Advertisement
Back