#LucatotheU

Advertisement
Just heartbreaking. May God bless and comfort the family, all who knew Luca and grant them comfort.

Jesus, stuff like this always makes me hold and kiss my little 7 year old even more. Heartbreaking and I'm so very sorry for any little one this happens to.

Advertisement
Rest In Peace, young warrior. I wish we all could have fought this battle for you, it is wrong that one so young should have to war like this.

God has your soul now, we intercede on your family’s behalf for grace and mercy in their grief.

Hey guys, I somehow just stumbled upon this. I am Luca’s dad. Just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for this. The CiS team and especially Brad has helped my family out so much through this whole thing. I don’t post a ton on here obviously but I’m definitely a lurker and appreciate all the contributions.
Tomorrow is the anniversary of Luca’s diagnosis. So it’ll be a rough day for us. Seriously, thank you all for the kind words. It means so much to my family.
Love, the Raskin family.

Advertisement
Hey guys, I somehow just stumbled upon this. I am Luca’s dad. Just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for this. The CiS team and especially Brad has helped my family out so much through this whole thing. I don’t post a ton on here obviously but I’m definitely a lurker and appreciate all the contributions.
Tomorrow is the anniversary of Luca’s diagnosis. So it’ll be a rough day for us. Seriously, thank you all for the kind words. It means so much to my family.
Love, the Raskin family.
I can't even imagine. From one father to another, God Bless you and yours.

Love, the Raskin family.
Praying for you and your family today, tomorrow, and beyond. Thank you for sharing his story with us all.

Love, the Raskin family.
Stay strong brother. Just lost my grandma exactly a month ago and I'm still shedding tears every morning and wonder if I can ever move on. I cant even imagine losing a child. Ill keep you and your fam in my prayers 🙏

Love, the Raskin family.
Blessing to you and your family!!!

Advertisement
Love, the Raskin family.
To you and your family...prayers and eternal blessings

Advertisement
Love, the Raskin family.
Stay strong. prayers for you and your family

Love, the Raskin family.
Keep those beautiful memories of your son close to your heart and never let them go.

Advertisement
Back