Lucane

Advertisement
Gotta be happy about getting Bush!

:neonu:

Pun intended either way.

Yep. I realize the issues there. I know his attitude has been questioned and certainly he didn't impress playing CF this year. I really don't care. He has special tools. If we have a DB coach, D-Coordinator and Head Coach worth their salt, he'll be molded (by the DB Coach), utilized (by the Coordinator) and his personality will be driven/managed (Head Coach).

In terms of attributes, he's the most gifted (attributes) DB we've picked up since Brandon Harris, and the argument can be made he has better tools (maybe not a better football player coming in).

Lu, I remember you compared him to Eric Berry.

Do you see him settling in at safety, or cornerback?

Lu, got a question for you. I can't remember if it was you or not,but a couple of years back there were a good amount of people that weren't that high on Eduardo Clements coming out of high school, yet there was one poster that was adamant that Clements was a **** good prospect. Was that you?

Lu, got a question for you. I can't remember if it was you or not,but a couple of years back there were a good amount of people that weren't that high on Eduardo Clements coming out of high school, yet there was one poster that was adamant that Clements was a **** good prospect. Was that you?

That was me. I still like him a lot. I definitely thought he'd gain a little more weight (those are the guesses you can't do much about), but I like his style a lot. Not sure if I'll ultimately be wrong on that one or not. Maybe I'll just be "less wrong." I've taken my lumps for it, though. Most either wanted him as a DB or didn't think he'd amount to much.

Advertisement

That was me. I still like him a lot. I definitely thought he'd gain a little more weight (those are the guesses you can't do much about), but I like his style a lot. Not sure if I'll ultimately gonna be wrong on that one or not. Maybe I'll just be "less wrong." I've taken my lumps for it, though. Most either wanted him as a DB or didn't think he'd amount to much.

I wasn't sure if it was you or not. Reason I asked is because from the little that I saw this past season, I think he has a chance to have a really nice season/career next year and beyond. Out of high school, I was like whatever with regards to him, so I just wanted to know who I needed to give props to when he breaks out!

i always went to bat for Clements also....

He may have the softest hands on the team....kid is a threat out of the backfield..... expect alot out of him the next two years if he puts in good work this off season..gains about 5-10 pds.

Deon Bush athletically is BIG TIME....HE wants TO BE A CB....and his tackling shows that may be him...but he is a PLUS SIZE CB..with wheels..wingspan..and a CRAZY VERT..which is why saban was all over him...kid could be a 6'1 200 pd cb as a true soph.

Advertisement
This will be the make or break class for Golden. I feel about as good as I did with the 08 class, just this one is going to be much better. We need more DTs (Goldman would be nice finish).

Last years class was the per meal appetizer. This class will be the backbone for the next four years Next years will be the. Tke us over th top

Check out Bush earlier in the season practicing at CB. I like his potential at CB
[video=youtube;CdunAkFH_Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdunAkFH_Io[/video]

field caused too many slips
stacey coley must get
deon bush better than tracy howard that day
aj leggett best cover corner that day
brandon snell we will regret not getting him

Advertisement
Did you see his hands too? Awesome. I hope we are on him already. That looks like the game changing WR we need.

Advertisement
stacy coley mad e all f em look bad.....

just last week at under armour combine he made everyone there look bad...effortlessly..hope dnnell bennet can send that cat this way....i'll lock him and shoot for Ahmad Fullwood and call it a day....AT WR....

Whitfield-Slot 5'9 160
Ahmad Fulwood-Outside 6'4 200
Jordan Cunningham/Stacy Coley one of these 2....

I was doing some research and he doesn't list an offer from us yet. Has Florida as his top school. Only player at UA combine to be invited to the UA all American game next year. Need to get on this kid and hard. No way he should leave north...

Advertisement
Back