LuCane, DMoney: 2013 DT Rankings

I would think 2 is the number of DT's we would ordinarily try to bring in with what we already have on the roster and the size of this next class, but there are too many good ones out there to not try and grab 3 beasts. No chance there is room for 4 when we really need to take 4 OL and at least 3 TE's in this class. You can't have 11 spots taken up by OL, DT, TE when you only have about 19 total scholarships to give.

Well we don't need DE in 2013 class we got a ton of them. I say grab 3 DT and 3 OL and 2 TE that makes 8 then go get everybody else but that's what I think needs to be done.

Advertisement
so how many DT's do we take with limited scholies? Three?

3 is exactly what we need. I sa we try to flip Bain and land Bostwick. No matter what tho we must get Bostwick. In case we don't flip Bain from FSO then Swanson would be the next best thing.

I would think 2 is the number of DT's we would ordinarily try to bring in with what we already have on the roster and the size of this next class, but there are too many good ones out there to not try and grab 3 beasts. No chance there is room for 4 when we really need to take 4 OL and at least 3 TE's in this class. You can't have 11 spots taken up by OL, DT, TE when you only have about 19 total scholarships to give.

Really? I say you don't take more than 2. Just make sure they're the right two.

We are looking at a SR Dye, SR Cleveland and a JR Walford on the roster in 2013. I dont count D.Perry or Cory White because i strongly doubt they are on the roster after this season. 3 TEs seems very necessary to me, as 5 on the roster is not enough, especially when 3 of them are upperclassmen and 2 are graduating

We do not need more than 5 TE's on the roster. Especially when we're taking a class that will probably be no more than 20(and have to make room for even that) and we still have holes in other areas.

Advertisement
Back