LT position

Advertisement
D54D12E5-DB94-4DE3-9FBB-6DC27B2CB260.gif

Advertisement
If Zion starts game 1 I do not feel very confident. Hopefully the move to elevate Campbell to 1st team RT is to get Herbert reps at LT.
This is very worrisome. It effects everything. We need that spot and the oline in general solidified..if not it’s gonna show very early against UF..if it’s not up to par it effects how Enos can call the game..if it were me I’d start my most experienced player..in which case would be scaife, or navaughn..and if I’m real desperate..Robert Knowels..he has Been here since 2011 so he should know all 22 positions by now...but all jokes aside the coaches should be worried

Advertisement
If we start Zion against UF it is because he was the best there. I don't think Manny and Enos are thinking "let's see what the true freshman can do." They are thinking "let's beat UF." If he starts then he was the best. If he doesn't do well, then imagine how worse it could be

Quit worrying so **** much. The coaches are going to put the guy who they think is the best option out there, if that is Zion which it appears it is so be it... there are plenty of options to help him this game which includes moving the pocket, roll outs, having the tight end chip the end and also getting the ball out fast to name a few. He’s 6’5 290 and has been going against elite talent everyday. He’s going to be ready for whatever

Advertisement
You telling me that you’d be more comfortable starting an older player that isn’t the best option? You one year too late fam

Advertisement
They’re well aware that the majority of this fan base has only seen the inside of a school when mopping its floors
While that may be hyperbole on your part, what has been puzzling me is why grammar, or the lack thereof, is rampant here.
However, you don't have to attend "school" to attain a good level of football acumen.
Furthermore, and for the most part, I believe CIS has smart members with good football knowledge.
Do you think otherwise?

Advertisement
Back