LT on Jeremiah Payton's team sophomore and is 6-5/280

Freshman
Banned
I was watching Payton at Fletcher high on films. I saw this left OT (Bradley Ashmore) with aggressive mean blocking and moves very well.. Playing well for a sophomore and has frame to be heavier. I find out he is a 2020 kid and is 6-5/280. Definitely worth following for the future.
http://www.hudl.com/profile/4656228/Bradley-Ashmore

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid needs to go to some camps and learn a proper pass set, but the feet are there. Really similar to Michael Tarquin imo, but super raw, where Tarquin has good technique. This guy seems a little more athletic though.

Advertisement
He will be good with a college weight program and college coach . Fletcher is always got good O lineman

I hope we don't abandon Jax an area since Hartley left.

We've tended to do that as coaches with area connections left the program. Examples would be Louisiana (Curtis Johnson), Memphis and Chicago (Hubbard Alexander).

It has taken us years, decades really, to break into Jacksonville. We never really could recruit Jax as well as we have in the very recent past.

I would love to see us more kids from the West. Maybe Brevin Jordan has helped change that. We're getting studs from Las Vegas and I'm amazed at the quality of the transfers from California. Even Brennan Carroll couldn't get this kind of quality from there. I know he spent a lot if time recruiting the West Coast.

Advertisement
Back