LT, KK, JW…Have all officially opted out of bowl?

Advertisement
They all declared for draft brotha. It's over.

Yes I understand and agree they likely won't play…But there are players who declare and play.

Was wondering if it's official regarding this particular game. Like J-Will with a 4th round game for instance may want to improve stock?

Advertisement
Yes I understand and agree they likely won't play…But there are players who declare and play.

Was wondering if it's official regarding this particular game. Like J-Will with a 4th round game for instance may want to improve stock?

Nobody bout to improve their stock with an extra game against Rutgers bro. Lol.

It's kind of foolish to play for anything but a championship or a NY6 bowl game against another high level draft pick.

Nobody bout to improve their stock with an extra game against Rutgers bro. Lol.

It's kind of foolish to play for anything but a championship or a NY6 bowl game against another high level draft pick.

Def see your 2nd point and understand that's the norm unfortunately.…But I would disagree on the 1st. If J Will goes out there and dominates his stock improves.

Def see your 2nd point and understand that's the norm unfortunately.…But I would disagree on the 1st. If J Will goes out there and dominates his stock improves.
there is nothing that either of them can do in that game to improve anything

the only thing that could impact their stock at all is if they pull a d'eriq king, go out there and get severely hurt

Jacurri brown on the other hand has a ton to play for

Advertisement
there is nothing that either of them can do in that game to improve anything

the only thing that could impact their stock at all is if they pull a d'eriq king, go out there and get severely hurt

Jacurri brown on the other hand has a ton to play for

I'm not arguing for or against it…But again if you don't think every bit of good tape can help J-Will then agree to disagree.

Only if Rutgers has a top tier draft prospect that would be an obvious match up for JW20.

That way he could show more of what he can do against potential NFL talent.

You don't just boost extra draft stock simply by playing. What prospect does Rutgers have that will boost JW draft stock?

What does Rutgers do as an offense that an NFL GM or VP of personnel can say " I like how James defended that"?

Put yourself in a GM shoes that's looking to draft JW. What about playing Rutgers will make you think, "Oh yea, I'm picking him in the 2nd round instead of the 4th", When Rutgers ain't got nah high round prospect to make James look better?

Disagree gentlemen…For instance JWill junior took a big step from JW fr and sophomore.

Understand your premises though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to assume Markeith… I really liked his HS film and if memory serves me right he played a bit his freshmen season
Saw him on ST. Never on D. He is still pretty light in the frame. I honestly don’t recall a 4th safety playing this year on D. My guess is Balom if healthy.

With all the opt outs and other bull **** this is a no interest nothing game. Who takes this one seriously? Players? Fans? Don’t think so.

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Back