LSU

Advertisement
I don't blame Hugh freeze. The quarterback is an imbecile. Just needed to roll out and if nothing was there, then throw it away.

If the kicker misses the kick on 3rd down, every one is yelling that Ole Miss had 9 seconds to make it an easier kick.

Instead, quarterback fcked it up.

Was just watching some old highlights still cant believe fla didnt want portis as a rb so he came here ... I remember marshall faulk was going to come here but the same thing happened we wanted we wanted him at cb... Sd st let him play rb...

Was just watching some old highlights still cant believe fla didnt want portis as a rb so he came here ... I remember marshall faulk was going to come here but the same thing happened we wanted we wanted him at cb... Sd st let him play rb...

Butch davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, Paul Williams should go to LSU summer camp and learn how to teach DB technique from these LSU coaches.

But to also be fair, he can learn all the technique he wants, but if the defensive play call assigns the CB's to be 6-8yds off the WR and the Safety's to be 10-12yds out playing against the mythical "every down 70 yd bomb", it wont matter. The results will be the same. You can't just fire assistants. If they suck that badly, then the DC does as well because he does not correct THEM! **** rolls down hill to protect those at the top.

*** lsu they are overrated like most sec teams that even with two losses they will be in the top ten come monday rankings.

:neonu:

would you prefer and LSU or MSU style defense?

Msu but either would be fine. And randy didn't blitz a lot like the other guy said. But Tho is right as well, he still played a lot of man. Because you don't need to blitz if your front four can get there. Whats the point in taking a man out of coverage when the olive can't block the four your sending at them? It's always fun for a dc when it's that easy.

Advertisement
Al is a soft ball coach! His philosophy is contrary to the aggressive and physical style play. Practices are soft, defensive scheme generous and aggressiveness discouraged.

I live in BR, so I have a closer view than most. I can tell you that this is actually a DOWN year talent-wise for LSU, especially on the front seven. The difference in defensive philosophy is incredible, though. Chavis had his guys attack all game, especially on third down to dictate the action. We, on the other hand, would have rushed 3 on third and long, allowing ample time to find open receivers downfield. It hurts, but watching good defense makes me nostalgic.

Look at the Kansas State defense!!!!! They shut out Texas!!!!! Did you hear me, Texas!!!! I want to be just like Kansas State!!!

Advertisement
LSU attacks man solid stop on 4th and 1 didn't get caught off guard

Bo should have let his offense set up

I think that is the fatal flaw about Folden he is suppose to be a defensive guy so our team should have that defensive and special teams
Identity but we don't

He should be known for recruiting top notch defense and dominate
With the skilled players in south Florida miami should be at the top of it's game year after year

Yeah, there's a lot of speed and DE's and LBs in south Florida but not a surplus of great interior DLs. We've missed on most of the few that do come out. Some of those that do come our way don't pan out, like Jelani Hamilton.

Who's fault was that with Faulk? Al's? Dennis Erickson's?

The problem with SEC football is that you can't tell if the defenses are that good or if the offenses are that bad.

Advertisement
Back