LSU turning up the heat on Williams

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Word out of Louisiana is that LSU has begun pushing hard for Tim Williams.

His family wants him to stay home and his parents didn't want him to take the trip to Miami last weekend. They even think that FSU is too far.

His parents are only talking to the LSU staff as well. LSU lost out on Torrodney Prevot and is now pursuing Williams heavily.

Advertisement
Any idea who else we might be looking at for DE Peter? There's been talk on other sites about California standout Joe Mathis, but that's seems like a stretch.

Anybody you like, sleeper or otherwise?

His family wants him to stay home and his parents didn't want him to take the trip to Miami last weekend. They even think that FSU is too far.

His parents are only talking to the LSU staff as well. LSU lost out on Torrodney Prevot and is now pursuing Williams heavily.

Advertisement
That's why I never got my hopes up for Williams. There's no way the #1 ranked player in the state, who's high school is on LSU's campus, doesn't end up at LSU. I ain't even mad.

well_bye_2.jpg

Any idea who else we might be looking at for DE Peter? There's been talk on other sites about California standout Joe Mathis, but that's seems like a stretch.

Anybody you like, sleeper or otherwise?

I have to look into it, but this class definitely needs a DE

Advertisement
Peter, how similar do you think Williams is to Tyriq McCord?

Very similar frame-wise. Williams is more of a pure DE, thought, whereas McCord can drop back into coverage as well and has great speed for his size. Williams is a better pass-rusher

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back