LSU too ****y?

Twin_Cane

Legend

Attachments

• 3A29480E-4436-4CA6-877A-C0FDE51C1D48.jpeg
    3A29480E-4436-4CA6-877A-C0FDE51C1D48.jpeg
    833 KB · Views: 759
Advertisement
I honestly just think they are some dumb mother ****ers. That can lead to overconfidence which we're seeing here.

Advertisement
I think LSU's defense keeps them in it. It's just that there's nobody on their offense I'm worried about at all. Eventually their D will tire out.

I think LSU's defense keeps them in it. It's just that there's nobody on their offense I'm worried about at all. Eventually their D will tire out.

Said this in the score prediction thread. Close or tied at half and Canes pull away in second after wearing them down.

There is a difference between LSU and LSU fans. Who cares what LSU fans think? What kind of fan thinks they are going to lose the first game of the season? Good for them, if they are going to make this a game their defense is going to be the reason, so I would say the same if I were an LSU fan.

Advertisement
Last edited:
That "good defense" lost to Troy💀

Teams play to the level of their competition sometimes.

If you think LSU is going to treat us like Troy then I don't know what to tell you.

They're going to be fired up just like we'll be and have several future NFL players on their defense.

It's going to be a dog fight

Advertisement
"****y" in the thread title. Unintentional ***** in the bubble around the quote. I see what you did there...

Untitled.png

Advertisement

Miami needs to get first downs, especially on 3rd downs. Can't be going 4 and out like we usually do. The longer Miami's O is on the field, the faster their D will tire out.

Last edited:
I think we will too......for like the first 5 mins. I still hold out that once we score first, it will become a flood gate b/c they will try to force things on offense. Just go check their game against ND in the bowl game. Coach O is still coach O. Loved him while he was here, but the dude is a bad head guy. Helluva assistant, but some guys are meant to be #1's and some are meant to be #2's.

No bias, but I could literally see this LSU team go 8-4....and we're one of those 4.

I'm not certain what you have circled in that ***** shape is really "****y" in so far as content goes. They do have legit NFL prospects across their defense, as do we, so it's not far-fetched that whoever makes the first big mistake on on offense is at a large disadvantage. The difference is our starting quarterback has 14 games under his belt where as theirs was a third-string reserve last year and didn't win the quarterback competition for his new team in a convincing fashion.

I don’t see us blowing LSU out. They’re Offense may not have many weapons but their defense is the type that Rosier struggles against. If our WRs cannot get separation and O-Line is giving up pressure, it’ll be the Pitt game all over.

Our defense is known to make average QBs look like Ken Dorsey in 00’. Burrow may be a transfer no-name but Manny still worries me at times.

Should we win, sure but you guys on here acting like it’s a foregone conclusion is funny. Or maybe just forum talk.

Advertisement
Back