LSU Self-Imposes One Year Bowl Ban

Advertisement
They can; depends who you are. Saban followed a strong statement with a statement that completely reversed himself. All people did was shudder.

I haven’t kept up with Alabama in that regard, but did he really?

I think Sabin is more or less pretty media savvy. I’m not excusing him, I’m just saying I think he’s probably smarter than that. Are you sure you interpreted his comments correctly? It’s not that I’m questioning you, it’s just that the guy knows how to thread a needle. i’d love to see those comments.

But not having read or seen either the first or the second comment, I really don’t know.

But assuming you are exactly correct, is it even a surprise? People go to Bama and rationalize it as a business decision, and to some extent, at least some of them, are correct. But not always.

@Cribby andi were having this conversation the other day, my main gist was, dumb people always fūck up. It was about whether we would take someone like this guy, even with all this warts, because he bring us his shlt.

My point was that the kind of baggage someone this blockheaded brings can be disastrous.

And let’s be honest and not politically correct here, Orgeron has the IQ of moldy bread.

Advertisement
This is the last analogy I would think of
But to each his own
I was just about to type the same thing but kept scrolling to get it out of my head. Too much thought went into that. Almost like a recounting of actual experience?

I haven’t kept up with Alabama in that regard, but did he really?

I think Sabin is more or less pretty media savvy. I’m not excusing him, I’m just saying I think he’s probably smarter than that. Are you sure you interpreted his comments correctly? It’s not that I’m questioning you, it’s just that the guy knows how to thread a needle. i’d love to see those comments.

But not having read or seen either the first or the second comment, I really don’t know.

But assuming you are exactly correct, is it even a surprise? People go to Bama and rationalize it as a business decision, and to some extent, at least some of them, are correct. But not always.
Not trying to start a food fight on the main board for p-analytical, etc… but he did a video before the season where he marched, and then on college game day one Saturday — months later — he said something … “different“. Not terribly important to me what Saban does/doesn’t do, just pointing out that he can get away with more than many/most (it caught the game day crew by surprise; they were stunned but didn’t push back initially, but it was a topic of articles, etc)

Not trying to start a food fight on the main board for p-analytical, etc… but he did a video before the season where he marched, and then on college game day one Saturday — months later — he said something … “different“. Not terribly important to me what Saban does/doesn’t do, just pointing out that he can get away with more than many/most (it caught the game day crew by surprise; they were stunned but didn’t push back initially, but it was a topic of articles, etc)

Like I said, I didn’t see any of it. It was an honest asking of a question. TBH, I don’t perceive him as someone that would be in the least bit in tune with the mindset of his players nor as someone that would even care, I was just surprised he didn’t thread the needle and just avoid any position.

At the end of the day who cares, he’s one of the best ever at what he does, and no one will ever care if I think he has any redeeming qualities as a human. I’ll just say he wouldn’t be someone I would pick as a chatmate on a long flight, unless he was going to fess up about his clandestine booster network.

Advertisement
Wow, really impressed they took such drastic measures to punish themselves for covering up multiple sexual assaults. Braveaux.
I thought they got hit because they put canola instead of olive oil into their box lunch muffelatas for away games.

Advertisement
Back