LSU Players only meeting...

Coach O, "Whup on Miami",
Heard the same thing ,ND 2017, one hour before the game..

Advertisement
Oddsmakers moved us from -2.5 yesterday to now -3 over LSU.

roach.jpg

Hope cane players don't go into the Lsu game thinking it's going to be an easy one like us fans do.

Advertisement
I think LSU players were just counting heads after all the arrest to make sure they had enough players to practice...

Advertisement
Have faith our guys will grind, and if we jump in front, I see this group of Dogs turning the heat up more, and demoralizing opponents. Richt and crew really have put an emphasis on recruiting rabid dog personalities. Nesta, Blades, and Co will make sure the opponents are constantly reminded about the beat down. LSU is a tough opponent, however, I can see it turning into a ND type feeding frenzy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow expectations are sky high over here. I've been a Cane fan for too long to fall for that. I don't care what Rosier does in practice. We shall see what he's really about on gameday. I can care less what LSU does or doesn't do before the season starts. The fact is they are a physical team that we can't sleep on. I expect to win against LSU, but by 10-14 points, not a blowout. I honestly don't even want a blowout; the hype machine will be on overdrive and i don't want the players getting ****y. We need to have a slow-and-steady, one-game-at-a-time, anyone-can-beat-anybody approach to this season. This team has potential to be a playoff contender or dark horse national champion, but it definitely can't start believing in all the hype like us fans do. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back