LSU Players only meeting...

Advertisement
Well said. The days prior to kickoff will be filled with “are they back?” commentaries from the press and media alike. As well, for LSU it will be a season’s worth of turmoil before the first ball has been snapped. The Tigers could come out like caged animals with nothing to lose. We could come out with expectations too great to be filled. It’s going to be the team that digs the deepest, and utilizes their talent the best, that shall win this game. Both squads have the talent; I just firmly believe ours is way better coached.

One thing, after the Clemson and WI games, LSU might be overconfident about being more physical than us. That where our RBs will come into play. We have large group of the biggest fast backs we have seen in long long time. Last RB class like this won and NC and got cheated out of another. We are 4 or 5 deep with the smallest being about 205 will 4.2 speed, a 5* recruit who who at best will be trying to fight for 3 place. 220 plus backs moving fast and not afraid can make a online a **** on a lot more physical. If Choc and Burns can contribute, the tigers are in for a long game. They are expecting passing and QB runs but Mark is bringing a sec running game to town. LSU is not afraid of that, but the smucks are not expecting oue on opening day.

Idk if link works but this means players don’t have confidence in their coaches. Fuq LSU

Meeting was called after the 2 quarterbacks left. It was pretty much LB Devin White telling everyone to stay focused.

Advertisement

Sorry, no links. Lowell Narcisse was by far the players choice to be starting QB. An outsider comes straight in from Ohio State. Narcisse leaves. Mac Mill leaves. Now you have the outsider and Brennan, who is not that popular in the locker room. A lot players were upset that Lowell left. Not much else to it.

I think the locker room is fine now, and will be going into the Jerryworld game. But if they lose a few games, that locker room is going to get ugly fast.

Sorry, no links. Lowell Narcisse was by far the players choice to be starting QB. An outsider comes straight in from Ohio State. Narcisse leaves. Mac Mill leaves. Now you have the outsider and Brennan, who is not that popular in the locker room. A lot players were upset that Lowell left. Not much else to it.[/QUOTE

You may be right but still it does not inspire confidence if a players only meeting had to be called. All I know they getting there *** whupped.

Advertisement

You right. A lot of people saw Lowell as the leader of the offense. Then some dude from Ohio State walks in - a lot players felt that Burrow never earned the job, that he was just given the job. And I don't want to get started on Brennan, but a lot players think the only reason he is that high up the depth chart is because of his family.

Personally, I feel there is no way Breenan can beat out Lowell. I don't know sh*t about Burrow

You right. A lot of people saw Lowell as the leader of the offense. Then some dude from Ohio State walks in - a lot players felt that Burrow never earned the job, that he was just given the job. And I don't want to get started on Brennan, but a lot players think the only reason he is that high up the depth chart is because of his family.

Personally, I feel there is no way Breenan can beat out Lowell. I don't know sh*t about Burrow
I went also based on the vegas spread. It went from -3 to -3.5 for Miami. Gamblers always know wasssup

I went also based on the vegas spread. It went from -3 to -3.5 for Miami. Gamblers always know wasssup

IMO Mac Mill and Lowell were the 1 and 2. I think the players saw it as Lowell 1 and Mac Mill 2. I guess Ed and Steve saw Burrow 1 and Brennan 2. But their head is completely up their *** if they think Brennan is a better choice over Lowell AND Mac.

Advertisement
And obviously there were some emotional racial reactions. I don't blame the kids that reacted that way - it is very racially divisive in Baton Rouge. You have two black QBs, Lowell and MacMill, that were so far ahead of Brennan in both talent, and IQ - it was ridiculous. And then Burrow was just handed the job at the door. Maybe Burrow is the messiah, but he sure didn't do anything to beat anyone out.

If I were Peter Parrish, I would be looking for a home where he would get a fair shot.

Advertisement
Back