Lsu on jimbo

Advertisement
If LSU was watching the UNC FSU game, their BOT would be much wiser going after the coach on the other sideline. Guy can coach offense, and thats what LSU has desperately needed. Jimbo, outside of the rapist, hasn't really done much.

If LSU was watching the UNC FSU game, their BOT would be much wiser going after the coach on the other sideline. Guy can coach offense, and thats what LSU has desperately needed. Jimbo, outside of the rapist, hasn't really done much.

Good point. It wouldn't surprise me if Fedora ends up at either LSU or Texas.

They can try to keep Aranada (for DC) too.

Texas is probably still too big for Fedora. They will be hesitant to hire another coach from a second tier school after the disaster of Charlie Strong.

Fedora has SEC ties and experience, is a proven offensive mind, and has really done well at UNC coming off sanctions and scandal. Seems like a great fit for LSU.

Advertisement
To be honest, I'd rather Jimbo stay put. To me he's a career corch. Great recruiter along with his staff but he's really benefited from Miami being garbage for so long. He struck gold with Winston one year but other than that he's underachieved big time with the talent he's had.

Would be a dangerous pairing. A spread offense coach is exactly what LSU needs to take down Saban, and Aranda is a proven top DC.

I've been saying since Miles was supposed to be fired last year... Larry Fedora is going to LSU

Jumbo and Fedora have one thing in common and that is they have crappy defenses.
Fedora does have a pretty good DC in Chizik, just need better talent but he would be dumb to take LSU job and not retain Aranda. In fact, LSU brass may insist Aranda stays on.....Fisher needs to overhaul his Defensive staff.....sometimes it is easier to simply move on and just take the coaches you want and say no thanks to the ones not getting it done....I do hope Jumbo stays in Trailerhassee.

Advertisement

Jumbo and Fedora have one thing in common and that is they have crappy defenses.
Fedora does have a pretty good DC in Chizik, just need better talent but he would be dumb to take LSU job and not retain Aranda. In fact, LSU brass may insist Aranda stays on.....Fisher needs to overhaul his Defensive staff.....sometimes it is easier to simply move on and just take the coaches you want and say no thanks to the ones not getting it done....I do hope Jumbo stays in Trailerhassee.

Chizik is a good DC.

As for Jimbo, he had good defenses in 2013 (1st in Scoring D/3rd in Total D), 2012 (6th in Scoring D/2nd in Total D) and 2011 (4th in Scoring D/4th in Total D)

Chizik is a good DC.

As for Jimbo, he had good defenses in 2013 (1st in Scoring D/3rd in Total D), 2012 (6th in Scoring D/2nd in Total D) and 2011 (4th in Scoring D/4th in Total D)

Jimbo has actually lived off of good defenses moreso than good offenses. He is a crooked Tally police department and a real Miami president away from being completely mediocre.

Advertisement

Texas is probably still too big for Fedora. They will be hesitant to hire another coach from a second tier school after the disaster of Charlie Strong.

Fedora has SEC ties and experience, is a proven offensive mind, and has really done well at UNC coming off sanctions and scandal. Seems like a great fit for LSU.

Are you stupid? Mack Brown was at Texas for eight years before he won a National Championship. Charlie Strong inherited a dumpster fire. He deserves time to build that defense up.

Advertisement
Are you stupid? Mack Brown was at Texas for eight years before he won a National Championship. Charlie Strong inherited a dumpster fire. He deserves time to build that defense up.

How much more time does he need?

I can't believe there are potatoes still defending this corch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back