LSU OL Starter Ed Ingram Suspended Indefinitely

Advertisement
oh-my-takei.gif

Advertisement
He must of done something they can't cover up or sweep under the rug to be suspended for all of Fall camp.

LSU was starting 2 Frosh on the OL last year, Ingram & Saadiq Charles, but this suspension definitely makes things harder for them.

Here the article from NOLA.com, the best thing was Eddy O's quote about his OL having to win their one on one matchups Ed Orgeron says how LSU can fill void left by suspended Ed Ingram

That means Joe Jackson & the boys are going to EAT!

He must of done something they can't cover up or sweep under the rug to be suspended for all of Fall camp.

LSU was starting 2 Frosh on the OL last year, Ingram & Saadiq Charles, but this suspension definitely makes things harder for them.

Here the article from NOLA.com, the best thing was Eddy O's quote about his OL having to win their one on one matchups Ed Orgeron says how LSU can fill void left by suspended Ed Ingram

That means Joe Jackson & the boys are going to EAT!

This just means "Bayou Boomhauer" is gonna run on the field, remove his shirt, and yell at our DLine "any mother****ing one of you that thinks he can fight me, bring it!" (in unintelligible bayou-speak of course).

I was already feeling lucky.

Like when you find someone on crutches and ask them to foot race as "I'm just feeling lucky today."

Advertisement
Good news for us about the suspension BUT take it with a grain of salt

You gotta remember that "indefinitely suspended" for the SEC ....does NOT mean the same thing as it does in the rest of the football world.

So they could be talking about anywhere from a few days to the rest of his career.

Most likely, it only means until they can decide what would be a suitable "SEC style" suspension for his offense.

That means he's running stairs and doing rolls .... no games will be missed.

Advertisement
I'm not in the "I want every team at their strongest when we play them!" camp.

I'm in the "I hope all their starters get injured in a bus accident so we can score 100 on those ***aloons!" camp.

Advertisement
Back