LSU: More Filth Oozing from the Sewer

Advertisement
The worst offense in the history of the sport. Second worst was defending our kicker against FIU in 2006. Just absolutely reprehensible conduct. How we did not get the death penalty for either is beyond me. Sports Illustrated and ESPN were always right.

Don't forget our players danced on the field.... ON THE FIELD!!! <clutches pearls>

Advertisement
I dont know why you guys do this to yourselves. It's the SEC. Nothing will happen. Bottom line nothing will happen because it aint Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's worse, the crime or the cover up??

Every kid who is considering LSU, and more importantly, their parents, should know how vile that place is. The AD wanted to fire Les Miles over his appalling behavior, and the University ignored the facts.

I'm sure a lot has changed since then.

LSU Covers Up for Les Miles
Dude could I ever point out much worse violations that ignored the behavior and facts. Facts don't matter. It's who in charge of making determinations. I mean dude! Welcome to my world.

Clemson basketball coach too, said he wanted to be slick about the payments and do it the way the football team does it.

Clemson coach is actually on tape talking about using the church to pay the players.

Which is why the posters telling you guys you never learn is right.

Nothing ever comes of this.

If years of child rape in the actual football showers is something that only gets you a couple of years of punishment, and you also have the president of the university of one of the historically worst violators as head of the NCAA, what do you expect...and don’t even get started on his (Emmert) relationship with Saban.

'Dameyune Craig, now the receivers coach at Texas A&M and then at #LSU, wanted Sharon Lewis to fire one of her student workers who threw a drink at Drake Davis one night at a Tiger Land bar.

Craig denied a request to be interviewed by Husch Blackwell, per the report. pic.twitter.com/103XKiceBn""

Advertisement
Clemson basketball coach too, said he wanted to be slick about the payments and do it the way the football team does it.
It must have been spun as:

“We need to be better about the payment of education to our students who participate in athletics. Education is paramount, and if the football team can maintain straight As than we darngum need to make sure the basketball team is keeping apace. If they need extra study time and less practice, let’s make that happen.”

Don't forget our players danced on the field.... ON THE FIELD!!! <clutches pearls>
Truly horrendous, my friend. College football is a sport filled with gentle people, and then there is Miami. Dancing on the field. Wearing turnover chains that celebrate the misfortune of their opponents, when everyone should be celebrated for their play. And some of them even have tattoos! Truly horrendous. There outta be a law...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back