LSU hype video

Advertisement
The video was good, I thought it was going to be better the way people were talking about it on Twitter.

Honestly, our social media team is pretty good, they just don't have much to promote right now... the pictures and videos for the 2020 signees were solid

If it was Miami, you'll be swinging side-to-side.
I hate that song.
Our videos our are just as cool with better songs. Unfortunately they can back up what’s in the videos while we hype up barely beating central Michigan.

Advertisement
When Clemson washes their mouths out with their ****s, what say you... lmao “crown LSU now mother ****ers” I’ll take the weak *** team from the ACC. Pretty sure this isn’t their first rodeo.

LSU hasn’t seen anything like Clemson this year. Burrow won’t have all day with 3 guys running free every play. Should be a good game, but if LSU doesn’t have a big first half, Clemson will do to them what they did to Bama last year.

What he has done at LSU is unreal. But before swinging on his ******* too hard, please read Bruce Feldman’s “Meat Market.” Feldman basically shadowed him for an entire season at Ole Miss. You can’t help but love him, but his tenure there was a disaster. He clearly learned solid lessons from his experiences, and has grown quite a bit. Btw - he had Dan Werner and Kehoe on that Ole Miss staff. The book is a really good read, particularly the recruiting stuff.

TBH, I think Orgeron is still a coRch who has a really highly paid staff, an awesome QB, and an awesome passing game coordinator.

We already saw this story before. It’s called Gene Chizik. People seriously thought he was good and had learned from ISU the 2010 NC.

Then Cam Newton and Gus Malzahn left.

Advertisement
Back