LSU Game

Havanacane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Trying to get information where to book a hotel for the game. Not familiar with area and am from Illinois. Also, which side will Miami be on?

Advertisement
Not sure that information is out yet, as to designated sidelines. I think a lot of the information will be released sometime in March.

Trying to get information where to book a hotel for the game. Not familiar with area and am from Illinois. Also, which side will Miami be on?

Just a heads up though as your post reminded me to book hotels. There are a few left, Hilton properties, within 4 miles of the stadium, the ones directly by the stadium are coming up as sold out for 9/1-9/3.

Go to an LSU forum and ask around....the mom and pop show at UM is typically way behind on the information flow.

We are on the home/cowboys side

Seating Map – Advocare Classic

For those of you not familiar with the stadium, many of the sections will say “club” but you wont actually get access to the club cause some of the psl holders and the school will rent it out for a party before games like this. For example the hall of fame club sections c110,111,112 etc have access to it and you can line up as the players run thru it on to the field. But more than likely you wont be able to go down in the club if you purchase seats in those sections

Make sure you check with the ticket broker cause most people think they will have access to these clubs then get real ****ed when they get there and dont

..and if you have kids Six Flags is right by the stadium as well as the Texas Rangers stadium and doing a tour there is pretty cool

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’d recommend staying in uptown or downtown dallas. It’s about 25 mins from Arlington with a much more lively scene. Unless you have kids you want to take to 6 flags/hurricane harbor you’ll only be in Arlington for the game itself.

I reserved a place in Euless/Bedford area for now, 20 min drive

I booked laquinta inn arlington north/six flags. 4.5 miles from the stadium. Also coming from illinois!

Advertisement
i booked at the sheraton in arlington. Supposed to be only 1 mile away from stadium. they had rooms left if anyone still needs one.

I have a 1 bedroom here in Dallas if you all want to just pile up here at my place PM me for details lol

If we wear anything except orange jerseys as the home team I won't watch.

Advertisement
Rok
I agree.... tired of all the different jersey combos..

White over orange on the road

orange over white at home

simple...

Don’t know how y’all feel about this because a lot of people on the board don’t really like when we get to crazy with the uniforms. Personally I have loved every single Miami jersey except the Adidas jerseys with the feathers. I think our current jerseys are extremely good looking except for the collar portion of the jersey which a lot of posters have already pointed out. I was hoping that Adidas would remake the jerseys the last time we played LSU for this upcoming game. Adidas could put their own swag to the jersey, but make it look close with still the orange on white with black shoes.
9B2E0AF3-3A06-4721-8978-B37ACB0997D9.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back