LSU football volations and sanctions for booster payments

Advertisement
Holy ****..google is not always a good thing.

But to respond to your question....maybe. I can't say for sure, either way it's a slippery slope....no pun intended.
His music was better than his sexual preference and his kinks.

Advertisement
Odell banned from their facilities? He was handing out cash on the sidelines of the National Championship game. So, I guess he's good.
Facilities are buildings? So he can be in sidelines and practice fields. On bus, in cars. They can all be at his home is guess. ****, he can pull a Ms Mullens and slob their *****

Advertisement
180,000 for a mid 4-star offensive lineman 9 years ago. Account for inflation and now try to figure out what the top players today go for. Just saying...

Who was that? I remember there was a lot of talk about money exchange hands when they got Rashard Robison and JC Jackson

Also, Vadal Alexander is the player whos parent got $180k for what they call a "no-show" job. Alexander wasn't even a top 150 recruit in his 2012 and got broke off like that. Just for the people scoffing that Marshall or some other 5* kids werent getting 200k plus.

Yeah that's the part that made me laugh. He was nothing compared to the highly ranked 5-star kids they were pulling in from places. If 180k was the starting point, those higher recruits were banking some serious money.

psh if this was us the ncaa would destroy our program

NEWS: #LSU is self imposing penalties for FB violations connected to booster payments, including reduction in 8 scholarships, sources tell @SINow.

School banning Odell Beckham Jr. from its facilities for 2 yrs for handing out cash.

If this was us, the NCAA would give us a eight year bowl ban and a reduction of 10 scholarships a year, for eight years. ESPN would be calling us the worst, most corrupt program in not only college sports, but all sports. Nick Saban would nod sagely.

The best part is the 8 scholarships will not be counted towards the 25 yearly signing limit. In other words, it might literally not hurt them considering they have transfers and kids going pro early like everyone else. What a joke.
Emmert: "We applaud the LSU Tigers for this immediate and decisive decision. Their honesty and forthrightness should be held up as an example for all of college sports. And although we admire their integrity, there must still be punishment. Henceforth, the NCAA has ruled that LSU will be sanctioned with an increase to 105 allowable scholarship players for the next ten years. Let this serve as a steadfast example to all of our members that these infractions will not be tolerated."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back