LSU finished #3 in FPI, #2 in SP+

Advertisement
We better start winning soon bc it’s getting sad when all we have to brag about is the 01 team that’s 20 years ago

we’re like cowboy fans who still brag about the mid 90s

Are people just making up **** for new ways to rank teams. My goodness. That said, LSU was very good this year, but our 2001 team would have beat the tiger **** out of them.
Maybe but I bet that would've been one great game between those two.I'd love to watch it.

You young fans out there LSU this year showed you what swag is.what they did our teams did that on a yearly basis from 85-92.this the reason everyone hates us.home or away,good/bad weather,night or day we didn't just show up we came to take over.85@ou and 88@ Michigan crowds were so quiet you could hear a sparrow pass gas.

Who actually cares about FPI? Didn't they beat like 7 top 10 teams and a several conference champions? Obviously one of the greatest seasons.
It was one **** of a season, similar to the type we use to have about every other year. Must be the two Canes on the staff.

Advertisement

Why do people talk about them as an all time great team that could take on the 01 Canes?
01 canes blast any team. The only way a school can get into the 01 canes convo imo.........is there players go onto the NFL and completely dominate. We knew those teams were good but their legend grew when they completely killed the NFL.

Advertisement
Back