LSU FANS PLOTTING TO SNATCH THE TURNOVER CHAIN...

Advertisement
Sounds to be as if their fan base already knows the outcome of the ga e before it’s played and just want to get their 15 seconds of Internet fame. Too bad it will end up like those punk *** FSU fans when that video went viral.

Advertisement
Richt should send up the Cane signal :neonu:

Get ALL the OG's to attend and be on the sideline as security.

I'm telling you guys ahead of time... Do not accept anything pregame from a LSU fan. They're on twitter talking about free-**** liquor. I never been to the stadium in Texas, but it seems like they want to have a rumble in the jungle with a few Cane fans before the game and record it.
I hope you don’t actually believe that crap. LSU fans are pros at tailgating and will have spreads of great food out and welcome opposing fans to their food and drink.

Advertisement
You know what I love about the turnover chain? It gets in the other teams heads. Why is a chain even on your mind? From the ND assist coach rant on field beforehand, even the dummy Clemson players after the game acting like they were cutting a chain, it’s obvious a lot of time and effort goes into thinking about it.

Advertisement
Paging IM JAMES JACKSON BROTHER - your security services will be needed in Dallas...

Joking, but seriously, anyone know if dude is Ok? Hes been gone a long minute
I was just going to ask that? Wasn’t he getting locked up? Last I’ve heard from him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back