LSU Depth Chart

Advertisement
I too expect a closer game and not a blowout. But I’m on record saying 27-13 Canes. I like the ring of that sound. Yes, they have a very good defense but so too do we. That leaves both offenses and given our QB situation, whether you love Rosier or not, and our skill position players, we are more experienced and have more home run threats. Special teams I believe to be a wash although if the game is tighter than I’m predicting, we will have a true freshman in Bubba kicking. Now wouldn’t that just be hilarious if he kicks the game winning FG? Bubba beats Bengal Tigers!!!

It will come down to creative play calling and execution. Our teams in the past have overcome size with a good mixed offensive attack and good pass plays.

God bless the CB lining up across from the kid who let Syracuse WR get 100+ yards.

True freshman or suspended two years from football

Cager gonna feast

Advertisement
We are going to have a tough time grinding out drives against this defense. But even if we struggle offensively feel our young playmakers will find a way to break some big ones downfield against their inexperienced defensive backfield.

Advertisement
We are going to have a tough time grinding out drives against this defense. But even if we struggle offensively feel our young playmakers will find a way to break some big ones downfield against their inexperienced defensive backfield.
Backfield is far from inexperienced

On the radio today some dope from ESPN had a little prerecorded piece and predicted an LSU win of 27-14 over Miami because their DL was so stacked and he also predicted LSU to be one of the top finishers in the SEC. god I can’t wait until we destroy them on Sunday

Just how I feel
8377141E-8049-4826-8662-8166FF2C0F35.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back