LSU AD is Out

Advertisement
lsu is proof that god exists

runs into miami with saban at the control vs......... larry dip**** coker

then gets another chance vs ANOTHER depleted roster vs............... mark dip**** richt

lsu is proof that god exists

runs into miami with saban at the control vs......... larry dip**** coker

then gets another chance vs ANOTHER depleted roster vs............... mark dip**** richt
Thats okay....We marched into Baton Rouge in 88 and Beat the Brakes off that *** 44-3...And I had the pleasure of being there amongst the 70,000 Crayfish smellin....Dirty feet, Natty Ice drinking Scum.....

Advertisement
Thats okay....We marched into Baton Rouge in 88 and Beat the Brakes off that *** 44-3...And I had the pleasure of being there amongst the 70,000 Crayfish smellin....Dirty feet, Natty Ice drinking Scum.....
Oh lawd.....Natty Ice?! I had the pleasure ONCE and never again. College days in Orlando, last I remember I was in my friend's apartment on Alafaya and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in my bathroom in my apartment a couple miles away. My girlfriend was passed out on the bed and my car was outside, have no idea how we got there. One of the worst head hangovers I've ever had.

We threw LSUs QB Tommy Hodson around like a used Tampon....Pouring rain....I think I remember Shannon having a huge game...

Very impressive when you see “graduate of LSU” on a resume.

Big demand for barely literate graduates from a shlthole university.
awq.gif

LSU tried to offer cash to Fisher and he said keep it...

Was it all guaranteed like A&M though? I get what you’re saying and I’m sure they guy is pretty good at his job, but A&M is on another level right now and it’s not bc of what he did. They have money and they are now committed to spending every dime of it. The boosters are tired of mediocrity and there are few schools in America with pockets as deep as A&M. Jimbo knew what he was doing

Advertisement
Sleezy. They are keeping him close. He has no where to go and he knows where bodies are buried.

This wasn't voluntary.

1000% correct. He's getting one of those Mafia "no-show" jobs. They, quite literally, hired a guy to a "fund-raising" job who is well know for his poor fund-raising.

And for those who saw that other thread about the poster who saw Mark Emmert at lunch in Baton Rouge, LSU probably set this up in advance and ran it past Emmert to make sure that LSU wasn't committing any FLAGRANT crimes.

Minor crimes, they can handle, though.

Advertisement
more like their ignorance of it

their players are more well paid than most practice squads in the NFL

Feigned ignorance. They know about the corruption and criminal behavior, and they tolerate it. They look the other way and act like they know nothing.

1000% correct. He's getting one of those Mafia "no-show" jobs. They, quite literally, hired a guy to a "fund-raising" job who is well know for his poor fund-raising.

And for those who saw that other thread about the poster who saw Mark Emmert at lunch in Baton Rouge, LSU probably set this up in advance and ran it past Emmert to make sure that LSU wasn't committing any FLAGRANT crimes.

Minor crimes, they can handle, though.

Sometime in the future, he's going to sleep with the fishes.

tCupFaPyTG4Cs.gif

#watchyourback

PS. Before any soft shouldered sensitive types get their lipstick smeared, I'm certainly not advocating for real violence or harm towards the former LSU AD.

Calm down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back