Loyalty

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
We'll never have to worry about teams negatively recruiting his loyalty to the program. He isn't ever going anywhere. Love Coach Richt 🙌

Attachments

• IMG_0739.PNG
    IMG_0739.PNG
    115.2 KB · Views: 297
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man we are so blessed to have had the series of events that finished with him here.

Crazy.. we weren't exactly hitting a homerun with any other candidate and Richt becomes available. The ball just kept rolling upon his arrival. Do we have an indoor practice facility without him? Are we filling stadiums again? Seeing the effort needed for the program to rise again really makes it sink in how far we had fallen.

Advertisement
FSU, Florida, and Tennessee would all seem to have interest, based on who they actually hired.

Can’t imagine any of those schools thought the guy they hired is better than CMR ... Especially FSU and Tennessee.

We are fortunate to have Coach Richt. I admire his loyalty (rare these days). It makes a significant difference in recruiting if you have stability.

FSU, Florida, and Tennessee would all seem to have interest, based on who they actually hired.

Can’t imagine any of those schools thought the guy they hired is better than CMR ... Especially FSU and Tennessee.
And all 3 have another thing in common: all 3 foolishly believe they are better destinations than Miami

Advertisement
I want CMR to at least get one NC before he retires. I get to hear all of these UGA fans tell me how sorry of a coach CMR is... He is actually the best coach they have ever had. He has had championship caliber teams at UGA, $aban and Tebow were in his way.
Ironically not winning a natty at UGA is what allowed Miami to snag him. Which is just fine with me he can win his here.

Miami is THE high profile job......no need to entertain the imitators!
this man. I don't care about others having better facilities, larger fan bases, bla, bla. Outside of maybe USC, there is no other place in CFB that you can build a Championship level roster with 80-100% kids in your backyard, and mix that with a world class city, a paradise like campus, a world class education, pro football talent, etc. With the right system in place, which Richt seems to have, Miami is a top 10 job in the country and one that you don't leave unless you retire or are fired.

Advertisement
Hopefully he doesn't plan on retiring after his first National Championship. I'd hate to only have him for like 5 yrs.

CMR was mentored by Bobby Bowden. If he starts winning ships he ain't gonna retire until we boot him out. He sees coaching as a calling from God.

Advertisement
Back