• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Lowest reaction score in CIS history

Andrew

All American
Administrator
Some of you boys owe an apology

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 8.13.27 PM.png

Rellyrell

All American
Not sure why this was brought up besides being a slow day. Apologize for what? One of the dumbest post of 2019?

I would down vote him again. The responses were accurate. It wasn’t a whiff on Enos; Hurts absolutely made the best decision going to OU being that the HC there just produced back to back Heisman winners & back to back 1st overall draft picks at QB. Made sense to me then & it makes even more sense seeing how charmingly well it went w/ Enos as OC.

Matter of fact, is there anyway we can erase those reactions, JUST so I can back in & use the dumb reaction?

OriginalGatorHater

Sophomore
I disagreed with him. I thought Jalen was just a better version of Malik. I figured the talent around Bama was what was making him look as "good" as he was. We would have been way better off with him, than Tate, but I don't think this is close to the worst good take, that CIS negged into oblivion because it disrespected a corch.

DTP

Section 102
Wait so this poster got rolled for suggesting Jalen Hurts should have come play for Dan Enos? And people should apologize for that? What am I missing here?