Lower Bowl Tickets are 99% sold out for saturday

MGreen26

Freshman
This was the response to my e-mail to the athletic department asking if there were any plans to close the upper deck for saturday's game to create a home field advantage. They are hoping season ticket holder's will show up. These are the people running the program. Full of creative ways to help the players out...

Advertisement
This was the response to my e-mail to the athletic department asking if there were any plans to close the upper deck for saturday's game to create a home field advantage. They are hoping season ticket holder's will show up. These are the people running the program. Full of creative ways to help the players out...

I am sure it will look that way on TV

has been that way since before the season but doesn't mean there will be anyone there this week.

I like your idea, but what would you have them do if most of the lower bowl is sold out? Where do you put the people who have upper deck tickets? Do you keep shuffling them around as lower bowl ticket holders show up?

Advertisement
Attendance will be called at ~44,000 when there will be ~15,000

Tickets were going for .88 cents for crying out loud.

I despise the lower bowl in that stadium. Others seated around me in the low upper deck feel the same way. We've selected those seats for a reason, and talked about it. Great vantage point to watch the plays unfolding, and a nice comfy breeze. All three games so far this season have been very comfortable with the breeze.

If they forced me into the lower bowl I not only wouldn't attend but none in my party would either, and we'd be at the Hecht raising more **** than anyone who is calling for Golden's head.

Sigh. I can cheer for the Canes to lose but not attending games is tough for me. Still don't know what to do.

Advertisement
Attendance will be called at ~44,000 when there will be ~15,000

Tickets were going for .88 cents for crying out loud.

We are not doing our job effectively if there are anywhere near 15k there.

#orangeOut

I like your idea, but what would you have them do if most of the lower bowl is sold out? Where do you put the people who have upper deck tickets? Do you keep shuffling them around as lower bowl ticket holders show up?

You come up with something. You usher people. You re-issue tickets. You find a way to maximize the small crowds we get and create a home field advantage.

you know what you should do. take a picture of the stands and attach it in the email back as a response and ask them if there sure its 99% sold out.

:stephenahand:

Advertisement
The people that work in our athletic department are genuinely retarded. Completely stubborn and stuck in their ways, no creativity whatsoever. Time to clean house, top to bottom. Keep a couple of the young, bright minds within our coaching staff (yes, there are a couple of em... Ice Corley Hurlie Carroll Beard) and perform employment genocide from there.

The people that work in our athletic department are genuinely retarded. Completely stubborn and stuck in their ways, no creativity whatsoever. Time to clean house, top to bottom. Keep a couple of the young, bright minds within our coaching staff (yes, there are a couple of em... Ice Corley Hurlie Carroll Beard) and perform employment genocide from there.

I don't know of ANY department at UM that isn't run this way. It's always been this way. Just incompetence and indifference everywhere. It took me six damned months to get a transcript from the school at one time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back