Low snaps.

Advertisement
Seeing way to many low snaps from Gaynor. This really messes up the timing of plays I hope this doesn’t hurt us and cause a crucial turnover in the game. What is the cause of this is he getting handled upfront?
Happened at least 30 times last game. Very surprised none of them resulted in a turnover. The one that ****ed me off the most was when King was trying to get it to Hodges but took off and was short. If this continues then put Clark or Reed at C.

King is lining up anywhere from toes at 4 to heels at 6. Not giving a consistent depth. Gaynor uses a regular snap, I prefer a dead snap, but either way your QB has to line up at a consistent depth

Seeing way to many low snaps from Gaynor. This really messes up the timing of plays I hope this doesn’t hurt us and cause a crucial turnover in the game. What is the cause of this is he getting handled upfront?
Been going on all year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Low? How about slow?!? **** takes forever to get to King which ruins timing with the play’s, particularly the run game.

Practice with a student manager before practice, practice after practice, practice between series, etc. Practice, practice, practice.

Advertisement
I’ll take low snaps over high snaps every day of the week
Amen. Also what's low. I've always used a baseball strike zone so top of # to top of knee. Now King is my height so that's lower than say working with someone 6'4 obviously. Which can really f with a center (former center here). Also I would dead snap that b back there, thing flies in hot but the laces come right to you and it's easier in bad weather.

Interesting I never picked up on that.
I looked at 11 plays. I thought ok maybe he's deeper on IZR to give himself more time to read the DE... nope. He's closer, usually. Then I thought ok maybe it's in the drop back game bc he's short / depth might help (Murray doesn't seem to give a chit but) NOPE. I think he just doesn't consistently line up at toes at 5.

theres a poster in here that told you a reason as to why the snaps have been inconsistent and you just flew by that

Advertisement
Back