Loving the Mario Press Conference but how long before Jake hits the portal?

Jake would be ill advised to portal out. He will be set up nicely here to make a run.
Will take Mario more than just next season to get those lines corrected...

Advertisement
A kid like Jake would have a ton of options.
Not going to disagree, but how realistic are those options right? He's a SoCal kid who signed up to play for Rhett. The only comp was AK at the end and Stone is gone isn't he? Maybe he goes to Arky with Pittman as they made a late push.

Most kids today, in year 3/4 of the portal, are finding out there are not many good homes or landing spots that coaches are willing to ***** over their existing roster for IMO

He already addressed the team OP

1638905046423.gif

Advertisement
Stop peeing in your panties. Watch and learn what Mario does to keep everyone home and add to that. Garcia is one injury away from starting. He will also get loads of playing time as we will be blowing out teams like old canes teams.
Bravo

Tyler is the QB. There aint no competition.
LOL right. I’m sure if Jake smokes him in practice we can revisit but based on the evidence we got one of the top guys in CFB.

There was an open competition for Tom Brady’s job every year too LOL

Remember Jacurri Brown will be here next year. There will be a logjam.
And in 2023, Jake and Jacurri can battle it out. Wherever he goes, he's going to have to earn it. He might as well stay and earn it here. TVD has already earned his position on the field. It's up to him now to keep it.

Advertisement
He is already saying they will build around Tyler. Not the message of open competition I had hoped for.

He has a great history of keeping Oregon kids out of the portal but Jake will have a lot of options...
The entire message of his press conference was 'competition.' You can have competition and still build around the ACC rookie of the year, smooth brain.

Poor leadership in the locker room, weak coaching staff, no opportunity to shine and get national recognition if they stay on the team...........all those factors lead to players want to leave. Improve all that and the chances of departure lessen.

He is already saying they will build around Tyler. Not the message of open competition I had hoped for.

He has a great history of keeping Oregon kids out of the portal but Jake will have a lot of options...
This what we have been used to, so I understand this post. I would like to believe that we do not have to worry about this any longer.

TVD
Garcia
Jacurri

That's Miami's ticket to winning the ACC for the next 5 years. Mario isn't dumb. He knows that.

Advertisement
Enough with this parsing every word nonsense that CIS detectives constantly engage in. Let the guy coach, let the players play, and lets stop acting like children who get hung up on one word and completely miss the point.
This is literally the equivalent of obsessing over one tree in the amazon rainforest.

Enough with this parsing every word nonsense that CIS detectives constantly engage in. Let the guy coach, let the players play, and lets stop acting like children who get hung up on one word and completely miss the point.
This is literally the equivalent of obsessing over one tree in the amazon rainforest.
breakfast noise GIF

Advertisement
Garcia is a true freshman.

95% chance TVD is drafted next year..

Even if TVD came back 2023, Garcia would be a sophomore when he takes over. Only injury or gearing up for a title run will keep TVD here after ‘22.

Kid would be crazy to leave unless we bring in a super stud who leap frogs him in the future.

Are you kidding me? Jake is in an awesome spot right now. Couple of years to build the program then take over the keys. That’s how big time programs do it! Jake will be a massive star here.

Advertisement
Back