Lovelady versus DiMare 6 p.m. at the Light

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Onto FSU, at least the bats are still working.

Need to hit this weekend, FSU is not great offensively and loses a lot of low scoring games.

Would be absolutely massive to take Friday night.

Messick has a 2.56 ERA and hitters are batting .189 off him this year. He also has 128 Ks vs 12 walks. 3 shutouts. He's filthy. Tattooing him out of Howser on night 1 would be a **** of a statement.

Your point about their bats is correct. They are only hitting .262 as a team. Miami, before tonight, was at .296.

Advertisement
Would be absolutely massive to take Friday night.

Messick has a 2.56 ERA and hitters are batting .189 off him this year. He also has 128 Ks vs 12 walks. 3 shutouts. He's filthy. Tattooing him out of Howser on night 1 would be a **** of a statement.

Your point about their bats is correct. They are only hitting .262 as a team. Miami, before tonight, was at .296.
He’s is filthy but I can’t stand the way he acts on the mound. Would love to jump on him early

Dumb, but this has been a brutal year for you.

it has.

because i've never been as pessimistic about a top 10 'canes team since .... well, since i can't remember.

the last 3 years of morris, and gino's tenure has just trained me to be prepared to be underwhelmed. was always hyper-confident about UM baseball, no matter what the circumstance.

that turned. when the facts said so.

Advertisement
Back