Lovelady versus DiMare 6 p.m. at the Light

it has.

because i've never been as pessimistic about a top 10 'canes team since .... well, since i can't remember.

the last 3 years of morris, and gino's tenure has just trained me to be prepared to be underwhelmed. was always hyper-confident about UM baseball, no matter what the circumstance.

that turned. when the facts said so.
Good grief, stop being a "fan" then, you seem to miss the whole concept of such anyway.

Advertisement
Good grief, stop being a "fan" then, you seem to miss the whole concept of such anyway.
Well, in his defense, we Cane fans have been exposed to enough fraudulent coaches across all sports that we’re understandably a little gun-shy. From ****er to Radio to Gluten, Perry Clark and Frank Haith, **** even legendary Jim Morris objectively drove the baseball program into a ditch at the end.

I have hope for Gino based on what we’ve seen this year, especially since he basically flipped the roster from 2021. On the broadcast last night Wicho said that Gino did a lot of rethinking and soul-searching after last year. Is that just talk? Who knows, but the results are there so far.

Well, in his defense, we Cane fans have been exposed to enough fraudulent coaches across all sports that we’re understandably a little gun-shy. From ****er to Radio to Gluten, Perry Clark and Frank Haith, **** even legendary Jim Morris objectively drove the baseball program into a ditch at the end.

I have hope for Gino based on what we’ve seen this year, especially since he basically flipped the roster from 2021. On the broadcast last night Wicho said that Gino did a lot of rethinking and soul-searching after last year. Is that just talk? Who knows, but the results are there so far.

this.

"fan" does not equal "apologist"

for whatever reason, UM baseball seems to deftly conflate those who analogize the two

it has.

because i've never been as pessimistic about a top 10 'canes team since .... well, since i can't remember.

the last 3 years of morris, and gino's tenure has just trained me to be prepared to be underwhelmed. was always hyper-confident about UM baseball, no matter what the circumstance.

that turned. when the facts said so.
Hate to agree, but the truth is the truth.
I hate feeling that way too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back