Love how that troll...

TruCane

Sophomore
...blackvern got his mojo back after his Noles eked out a last second win vs Miami. Been mostly crickets all year from him since we were dominating and now he's puffing his chest and spitting his BS again. Guy is a complete Judas who pretends to care/give honest insight in a pathetic attempt to bring our spirits down. Keep your head on a swivel around this clown

Advertisement
People said the same thing about that Sniff fella from the old days. Turned out to prove a lot of people wrong.

This board and Miami fans get very sensitive toward criticism toward a new coach. We saw it early on with Golden. Doubters were casted off as trolls headed for the ban gallows.

Blind optimists and those content with 3-4 losses a year kept Richt at UGA for 13 years. I expect to compete for championships in 3 or 4 years or this dudes toast just like the last 3, i don't care about his winning percentage.

...blackvern got his mojo back after his Noles eked out a last second win vs Miami. Been mostly crickets all year from him since we were dominating and now he's puffing his chest and spitting his BS again. Guy is a complete Judas who pretends to care/give honest insight in a pathetic attempt to bring our spirits down. Keep your head on a swivel around this clown

post-56058-james-franco-how-dare-you-gif-AFD1.gif

Head on a swivel around this Nole...his job is to breed dissent

So a Nole, after winning 7 in a row, feels the need to create fan dissent on a Miami message board? The "dissent" has been bubbling organically since the Rose Bowl

Advertisement
People said the same thing about that Sniff fella from the old days. Turned out to prove a lot of people wrong.

This board and Miami fans get very sensitive toward criticism toward a new coach. We saw it early on with Golden. Doubters were casted off as trolls headed for the ban gallows.

Blind optimists and those content with 3-4 losses a year kept Richt at UGA for 13 years. I expect to compete for championships in 3 or 4 years or this dudes toast just like the last 3, i don't care about his winning percentage.
the guy went to fsu. he traveled to see fsu v ole miss. he's an undereducated nole bro. just ask him. he'll tell you. BUT "he's a Cane too". lol

Advertisement
Back