Louisville vs UCF

Advertisement
#13 DT QB in the nation from Hattiesburg. UCF got a good one.
superbad-hes-the-fastest-kid-alive.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is UCF trying to keep this close? Geez. Oh yeah, I remember this re-play, ahh, that's right, Manny football... Thank God that's over.

Did u watch the game vs Louisville? I missed it wth happened. I see 2 picks and 2 fumbles for Louisville was it just that?
I sure did...

It was mainly Sean Tucker & Babers/Anae put together a great gameplan to put pressure on LVille’s weak Defense.

They ran the ball for 208yds total, Tucker had 100 & their QB Garrett Shrader had 94.

Cuse also has an underrated sneakily good young Secondary with Garrett Williams, Duce Chestnut (who was a Freshman All-American last year), Alijah Clark & Ja’Had Carter.

They also got 2 good LB’s in Mikel Jones & Marlowe Wax.

Advertisement
Louisville is some sh*t.

Malik Cunningham use to walk lAMAR jACKSON TO CLASS AND HE IS STILL THERE LOOKING SORRY.

Louisville can literally run the ball every play and gut this ucf team but they try to get cute.

I remember when we offered this John Rys Plumlee kid...i think he played baseball to.

Can both team lose?. UCF wins there fans thinkt his legitimize them for whatever reason..Louisville is recruiting like an elite team now...need them to lose to. lol smh..this is a fun game to watch

Advertisement
Back