Louisville vs fswho game

.....little timmy Brewster has been mighty quiet this year talking trash for fsu

Advertisement
Keep it up L'Ville. Blow these ****roaches off the field. Everytime they lose it's a + for the Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I look at this in a different light, it shows that we should have blown the doors of them this year. ****ed off the game was as close as it was, this FSU defense can be picked apart, just don’t try to outathlete them. Out scheme them.

Now we have to keep up our end of the bargain and blow out Syracuse.

Wonder how things are over at Warchant?

My wife is a florida state fan, we were watching the game together untill she got so mad of me laughing and calling them garbage and jus t went into the other room and locked the door...I LOVE THIS ****

Advertisement
My wife is a florida state fan, we were watching the game together untill she got so mad of me laughing and calling them garbage and jus t went into the other room and locked the door...I LOVE THIS ****

Eh, I'd rather smash and keep half my sht than laugh for the lulz. This is fun tho

Advertisement
I look at this in a different light, it shows that we should have blown the doors of them this year. ****ed off the game was as close as it was, this FSU defense can be picked apart, just don’t try to outathlete them. Out scheme them.

Rivalry game, brother...no way at this point in the Richt era that that game is going to be a blow out in our favor. Just had to get the W in Trailerhassee this year...mission accomplished. Now next year, I want a woodshed at the Rock

Rivalry game, brother...no way at this point in the Richt era that that game is going to be a blow out in our favor. Just had to get the W in Trailerhassee this year...mission accomplished. Now next year, I want a woodshed at the Rock

UMVFSU is seldom a blow out. The kids on both team bring all they have each year fro that game regardless of anything. I like winning them close against them -- it hurts their hearts more to loose at the last moment.

...**** refs keeps my fsu in the game. That was not a roughing the passer

Advertisement
Back