LoyalCane24

Junior
Who do u guys have...

I have Louisville winning 31-28

My playoff prediction is this

#1 Bama - #4 USC

#2 Oklahoma - #3 Louisville

Oklahoma vs USC

(false hope cuz I hate clemson/baga fans)

We beat ohio taint in the orange bowl

Someone from the acc will make the playoffs and I think that fsu sucks and clemson will lose tonight so I say we lose to louisville in conference championships and go to orange bowl they go to playoffs

2018 playoffs

2019 natty junior year perry

Thoughts?

Advertisement
I want Louisville to win but Clemson is most likely going to.

As far as playoffs,

1. Bama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Washington or USC

Advertisement
Louisville is a one man show. That one man is pretty **** good. But, it'll take more than him to beat Clemson.

Louisville isn't beating Clempson, that's just early season over-hype. Again.

U don't know that

They don't have watson or mike williams, their defense didn't stop jackson last year. Its at louisville this time... Anything can happen

Obviously I don't know that, nobody knows anything. But that's my call, I'll be right here to take my L if I'm wrong.

Advertisement
I said it preseason. UL will win the division. Not looking too good but I think Jackson will go off in the second half

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I said it preseason. UL will win the division. Not looking too good but I think Jackson will go off in the second half

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Ehh not with that defense. Its Clemson's to lose unless we revert back to 99-02'.

People talk up that Clemson Dl ( and it's good ) but they sleep on venerables. I see a lot of scheming going on tonight.

For being a top shelf Dc he gets slept on, I don't get why he hasn't got a hc shot yet.

Advertisement
Clemson and Alabama are the 2 standard programs right now.

They stand above everyone else.

Would anyone take Louisville over Alabama?

Nope, gotta change perceptions.

Advertisement
1 - Bama (Boring) - SEC sucks now, Bama's road is easy

2 - Clemson - Unless WE can pull an upset, Clemson looks very strong - especially with Francois out for FSU

3 - OU or OK State

4 - USC/WASH/or PSU

Top 7 teams right now IMO

1 - Bama (Boring) - SEC sucks now, Bama's road is easy

2 - Clemson - Unless WE can pull an upset, Clemson looks very strong - especially with Francois out for FSU

3 - OU or OSU

4 - USC/WASH/or PSU

Top 5 teams right now IMO

There are 7 teams in your "Top 5". Might want to check your math.

Advertisement
Back