Louisville Offense

KingB02

Sophomore
Put up all those points on our defense. That zone play plus the crossing patterns were very good. They use the athletes they get nicely, but they don’t have as much talent.. especially on defense. Their defense was horrible and made our guys look like heisman finalists. Good win for us but they are better coached on offense. We would be 9-0 if we ran their offense with our defense! I don’t want to see us keep trying that offense we were running the first part of the season ever again.

Advertisement
So we get a solid win with great play from our offense, and the first thing you do is start a thread praising Louisville's offense?

Way over there.jpg

Advertisement
Put up all those points on our defense. That zone play plus the crossing patterns were very good. They use the athletes they get nicely, but they don’t have as much talent.. especially on defense. Their defense was horrible and made our guys look like heisman finalists. Good win for us but they are better coached on offense. We would be 9-0 if we ran their offense with our defense! I don’t want to see us keep trying that offense we were running the first part of the season ever again.

52-27 The U ******* kicked there *** and you want to post some b.s about there offense.

Advertisement
Ur a total douchebag!

I agree. They scheme. We just run plays. This is evidenced by the amount of TFL plays we allow. If we schemed and made/make adjustments based on what the defense is does, we would be more productive (regardless of the defense) 3rd down conversions and red zone.

We get a win... a win that doesnt come down to a fg or last min gasp and you start a thread like this???..

😂

Advertisement
Hopefully Enos picked up a few things from them to add to our offense next season
We do a lot of the same **** they do, they just do it with more tempo. We had a ton of defensive busts tonight. A TON. We made up for it with a bunch of TFLs and turnovers. Lance's review will be interesting.

Advertisement
Easier than that: We could be 9-0 if we had a field goal kicker

Advertisement
Back