Louisville just pulled scholly of one of their RB commits

Joecane

But daddy....
who has been committed since June. Aren't they in the running for Williams?

Schools pulling scholarships and we can't fill a class. LMAO.

Advertisement
Louisville are faqqots for doing that. This kid has been committed since June and has been nothing but loyal to them. And how do they repay him, the pull his scholarship 2 DAYS BEFORE SIGNING DAY! What douchebags

It was a South Carolina kid so it won't really Mater going foward do that to a south florida kid and OHHHHHHH BOY

Advertisement
SCPrepNation.com (@SCPrepNation)
2/2/15, 5:44 PM
SC Mr. Football RB Matt Colburn left looking for a new destination now (FREE) @Colburn31 My scathing opinion to come! hssouthcarolina.scout.com/story/1509319-…

Advertisement
Not a very impressive offer list but maybe people thought he was solid to Lville

image.jpg

Advertisement
Now that is disgusting. There should be some kind of rule that doesn't allow you to pull a scholly within a number of weeks before signing day. Can't leave a kid hanging like that especially after he's been committed to you throughout. **** Olive Garden for that bull****.

It was a South Carolina kid so it won't really Mater going foward do that to a south florida kid and OHHHHHHH BOY

lol... Syracuse just did that to a South Florida kid. ****ing Syracuse.

No they didn't. Dana Levine wasn't comfortable at Syracuse. He had been leaning towards Temple for a few weeks.

Not who I was talking about. Nice whiff.

Well that just happened with Dana Levine according to Cuse fans, so sorry. Who were you referring to?

Advertisement

lol... Syracuse just did that to a South Florida kid. ****ing Syracuse.

No they didn't. Dana Levine wasn't comfortable at Syracuse. He had been leaning towards Temple for a few weeks.

Not who I was talking about. Nice whiff.

Well that just happened with Dana Levine according to Cuse fans, so sorry. Who were you referring to?

Andrew Spence, DB from Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Back